Cartoon - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
GM Standard IFS Trucks & SUV's All discussion of full sized IFS Trucks, SUV's to include Suburban

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 07-27-2000, 01:33 AM
**DONOTDELETE**

Cartoon

Lets all get involved and stop this!

------------------------ Defeat Al Gore in 2000 ---------------------
A vote for Gore is a vote to destroy the off-road community!

Shawn

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 07-27-2000, 03:20 AM

Re: Cartoon

That would be funny, if it weren't true! I'm still trying to figure out what the he!! the Democrats are thinking, this whole campaign of theirs about closing the public land to the public is [email protected]*ing insane.

This is a good opportunity for me to say - If any of you haven't registered to vote in the coming election, please take this opportunity to do it now. In most states you can request a voter registration form on the internet. I just did it the other day, go to http://www.ask.com and ask the question "How can I resgister to vote on the internet?", it'll give you a drop down box to choose your state. That's my public service statement for the day[img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif[/img].

OK, I even asked the question for everyone. Here's the link to the page - Register to Vote Here!, go to the fourth question down, choose your state, and ask away! It'll send you to your state's webpage where you can request the form.

If any of you guys go to the other boards here, or on ANY OTHER off-road BBS, it might be a good idea to post the link there too. Alot of people probably don't even realize that they aren't registered, since (at least in CA) you need to reregister if you move or change your name. We need to make sure that Gore doesn't get elected! Which means that we need to vote for Bush, regardless of whether we agree with ALL of his views. Sorry for the long post, but I think it's time well spent.

<font color=green>Evan</font color=green>[img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/crazy.gif[/img]

<font color=red>- Contagious Off-Road -</font color=red>

post #3 of (permalink) Old 07-27-2000, 10:11 AM

To do a little bit more about keeping Gore and the eco extremists out of the Presidency, go to these links, print them out and distribute them to everyone you happen to see in the course of a day... We're not really the ones who need it those of us that hang around here that is.. But everyone else out there in the public that has been brainwashed by the media and the Klintunoids are the ones who need it. Perhaps by showing these to enough people, we can show them how bad Al Gore and the rest of the eco extremists really are...

Another thing I'd prefer is for people to check out the link in my signature and let me know what you think about it, whether it might work, and maybe how to go about implementing it...

National Anxiety Center's "35 Reasons Not to Vote for Al Gore"
National Anxiety Center's "How to Tell the Difference Between Al Gore and the Unabomber"

Tim
ORC Land Use columnist
My July article on ORC

http://www.off-road.com/land
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of (permalink) Old 07-27-2000, 08:36 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

I'd just like to add something else to this string...

For those of you that may be fed up with the liberal media and their skewed coverage of the parties during this election year, check out http://www.newsmax.com for a more unbiased view on issues. It is a conservative site, and does skew to the right more often, but at least that balances out the spin that the very left CNN and network news sites put on things, i.e. "a gun killed this person" not "a person killed this person".

Fox News is actually pretty fair most of the time as well...

Just thought I'd let you all know...

Marc
Webmaster, Contagious Off-road
http://contagious-racing.8m.com
post #5 of (permalink) Old 07-27-2000, 09:43 PM
Mud in my Veins

Join the NRA for one thing. If you think what they want to do to off-roaders is bad, look at what they are trying to do with guns. A subscription to Soldier of Fortune is a pretty good thing too. Yeah, yeah, I know some of you are rolling your eyes, but SOF is very fair minded, and holds no punches. Not to mention it's nice to read a magazine totally devoted to freedom, democracy, guns, and the American way. With absolutely NO LEFTIST POLITICAL SLANT! You can take my gun away from me after you've shot me, and then only if your eco weenie electric squad car can go where my Blazer can go!

P.S. Voted for Dole last time, voting for Bush and Cheney this time!

1992 Blazer Sport, 350 TBI, Gibson 3" cat back, 4L60, K&N, Rancho 3" lift, 285/75R16's on 16x8 Bajas
post #6 of (permalink) Old 07-28-2000, 10:56 AM
**DONOTDELETE**

those are some good articles! i printed out copies and also copied them to emails because i myself couldnt believe what i was reading. after seeing those theres no way a person in their right mind could vote for Gore! i cant believe anyone could be that hypocritical as well as taking everything to the extreme. the al gore vs unibomber one was very interesting - kinda gets ya thinking!

Mike ~
[img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/cool.gif[/img] Chevys Rule! [img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/cool.gif[/img]
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode