Off Roading Forums banner

Stainless steel radiator hoses

1K views 8 replies 4 participants last post by  **DONOTDELETE** 
#1 ·
I need to replace my upper and lower radiator hoses. Was wondering if anyone knows where I can get the stainless steel radiator hoses you see on street rods and show cars. Haven't been able to find anywhere in my area. Thanks.

1992 Blazer Sport, 350 TBI, Gibson 3" cat back, 4L60, K&N, Rancho 3" lift, 285/75R16's on 16x8 Bajas

#7 ·
$58.99 for my truck, and it includes the 2 heatercore hoses, the bypass hose, and both radiator hoses! that's not a bad price at all.
And they have a lifetime guarantee/wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif the next time I order something from Summit, I think I will have to get those also!

#8 ·
I found the hot ticket for function, and it looks good. I was wasting time at a marine hardware store and there it was.... Marine grade engine water hose, this stuff is top-of-the-line. Extra thick, high pressure, coil spring built into the rubber, super tuff stuff. Probably last forever. I'll never use automotive hose again.
Sold by the foot, I paid $5 a foot for 1" ID. Not sure on $ for bigger stuff.

Chevota

G
#9 ·
well, you have found the price before i had a chance to answer. i put them on my 69 chevelle, no complaints at all. they have outlasted any other hose i have ever bought, they still are soft and pliable. plus they look good.

knife

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.