Looking To Purchase Prerunner!!!! - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
GM Standard IFS Trucks & SUV's All discussion of full sized IFS Trucks, SUV's to include Suburban

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 05-01-2005, 07:38 PM
MIsterE533

Looking To Purchase Prerunner!!!!

Hi Guys,
I'm new to the forum and not really to the off-road scene, always loved trucks and bein in the woods and driving fast out there, but there is a problem the vehicles i own now and those such things cannot handle it other than dirt bikes and atvs. I need to purchase a True Prerunner truck, if anyone has a fully built truck for sale please let me know, im looking for a Chevrolet preferably 99+ could you please give me some offers i have 20,000 or a little more, if you could help me out i would be forever indebited. I would build my own but i dont have the time or enough money to do everything i want to it. Thanks guys!

I dont need a full on prerunner just one with suspension engine cage and rear bed cage with suspension and maybe some transmission or engine work, would preferr to get it with a new rear axle 14 bolt or something else sturdy that would take a good ammount of punishment. thanks.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 05-02-2005, 12:26 AM

Re: Looking To Purchase Prerunner!!!!

I haven't seen a decent built Chevy pre-runner for no less than $30k-$60k.

Check out Baja Concepts for their pre-runners for sale.

Also check out Prerunners.net for what they have.

Honestly, for that kind of money, turn key, you'd have to look a F*rd product, as they are a lot cheaper "pre-run" unless you do it yourself. And believe me, it hurts to say that...

Anyway, hope that helps.
post #3 of (permalink) Old 05-02-2005, 12:42 AM
MIsterE533

Thanks man, i need all the help i can get in this.

I wish i had the time/knowhow to do this myself but i just cant. I will be able to in a while but not till after i learn how to do this ****. Thank you so much man. i appriciate it, and if i have to i'll find a way, becasue i dont want for pos. thanks.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of (permalink) Old 05-03-2005, 08:53 AM

Re: Thanks man, i need all the help i can get in t

This not getting e-mail replies kinda stinks.

Anyway, all evolutions take time! A lot of home built pre-runners are done in their own garages or with friends, and the welding is a lot of research, trial and error.

Best of luck.
post #5 of (permalink) Old 05-03-2005, 12:16 PM
MIsterE533

its uber bleh. but i have it covered.

Mom just happens to work at a shop that builds palatizers, and the guys at her shop can weld and fabricate so if i do endup having do to it on my own i have the welding thing covered. Friend of mine who's uncle's friend owns a shop would also let me use his shop as well as welding things on at my moms shop so i have all the equipment and knowledge its just the vehicle purchase and lack of funds for upgrades that makes it so difficult.

When people dont respond to friggin e-mails about vehicle purchase when they are being gay about selling it and wanting to get all they put in the truck back out its just lame and when they try and fraud it and jack the price way up, when you can see rust spots around the welds, these people should be shot and hung out to dry dont you agree?

I <3 this forum you guys are great!
post #6 of (permalink) Old 05-03-2005, 03:16 PM

Re: its uber bleh. but i have it covered.

How much you want to spend?

Best Auto Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote
post #7 of (permalink) Old 05-03-2005, 03:40 PM
MIsterE533

Spending money = down there!

I have about 20k to spend total including purchase price and am looking to do it on that because i dont want to have to pull more. So hit me up if you got anythin thats preferably not a ford. THanks!

I <3 this forum!
post #8 of (permalink) Old 05-03-2005, 05:39 PM
MIsterE533

spending money

why what u got in mind or for sale bud? and it has to be a prerunner not a crawler if at all possible 4wd would be a plus but id rather have a true 2wd prerunner with 16" travel front and rear. so lemmie know whats up!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode