Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups

Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups (https://forums.off-road.com/forum.php)
-   GM Standard IFS Trucks & SUV's (https://forums.off-road.com/gm-standard-ifs-trucks-suvs/)
-   -   Truck pics (https://forums.off-road.com/gm-standard-ifs-trucks-suvs/187797-truck-pics.html)

willyswanter 02-26-2004 07:13 PM

Truck pics

Jwingfield2k 02-26-2004 08:45 PM

Re: Truck pics

Very nice dude. I'm gonna be in Cali in July, I wanna grab a ride in that beast sometime.

willyswanter 02-26-2004 09:34 PM

Come here in June and you can go to Blazerfest [img]images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Best Auto Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

u4ia4 02-26-2004 09:45 PM

well as much as i love olive drab growing up on marince corps and army bases, i think she'd look a bit better in black for the tube frame. but if color os all you have to worry aout, you're doing alright. i like the way its turned out. all the lift and super springs and that aside, i like the the look of the body lines.....or lack thereof i guess.

Jwingfield2k 02-26-2004 10:48 PM

Nah, it'll be in July because I'll be working for 2 weeks in San Diego, but BlazerFest does sound awesome, I wish I could go.

dhcomp 02-26-2004 11:18 PM

Looks sweet! Cant wait for some action pics!

Which tires are those on there? I don't remember exactly, but are those the 42" used swampers?

Yukon97 02-27-2004 01:38 AM

I think the ones cureently on it are 38's,.... He has a set of 42's waiting to go on [img]images/graemlins/givemebeer.gif[/img]

Krayzie 02-27-2004 05:44 AM

I finally think I have things squared away for my job in Buena Park, so I will be there before June! I personally cant wait to see that thing in action in person. I have one problem though.. I am not easily intimidated by anything offroad... so chances are if I try to follow you around in my truck, I may spend more time on my roof than driving!! lol [img]images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

4x4mike 02-27-2004 09:22 AM

Looks good. Did you do the painting? It looks like the springs are painted as well. It looks like you need that driveshaft attached and some LED's and maybe some gears, then you're good to go.

Have you guys been getting some rain. Wednesday is rained all day. I think we got close to 2 inches, 65 mph winds, no where has power and there are a ton of toppled trees (lying on cars and through living rooms). It sunny today. I may go out and find some mud, then I can use my new camera.
Looks good.

willyswanter 02-27-2004 09:23 AM

Those are 39.5's, I never understood why everyone thinks I have 38's... The 42's are in the garage all grooved and ready to go.

And you can follow me anywhere you want, I'll always lend a hand in the extraction [img]images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Best Auto Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote