Crazy Huge offroad vid! - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
GM Standard IFS Trucks & SUV's All discussion of full sized IFS Trucks, SUV's to include Suburban

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 01-25-2004, 08:08 AM Thread Starter

Crazy Huge offroad vid!

Well, I posted up my very first offroad video for the site and its a huge one! At just shy of 100 megs, dial up need not apply. There is a lot of action in this 40 minute vid, so it should be worth a download. The main subject of the video is offroading an Oldsmobile... so if your interested the link is here...

Hail to the Oldsmobile!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 01-25-2004, 09:20 AM

Re: Stupid Huge offroad vid!

HAHAHAHAHAHA [img]images/graemlins/40BEER.gif[/img] That is TOO funny!!!! wish there were places around here to wheel like that. What's with the guy with the monster truck?? He afraid to get it dirty or what?? Maybe cause he was spinning going through the shallow end. I like what they did to the Olds afterwards. The Blue/Silver ext cab Chevy sounds really good. Got anymore vids like that?? [img]images/graemlins/burnout.gif[/img]

post #3 of (permalink) Old 01-25-2004, 09:40 AM Thread Starter

lol

I had a bunch of cool videos... but my computer crashed a few months ago and wiped all of them out. This one I had on my camcorder still, so I was able to save it again. I will be getting more videos like this as soon as I get a cam battery that lasts more than 20 minutes..

As for Bad Andy, he was in one wheel drive with that thing. He was on a test run for the truck, and had not had the air compressor hooked up for the front axle or the rear locker. So... he one wheeled it for a while (its open carrier without the air), and made some noise. That engine was LOUD! He wasn't able to stay for too long, the surrounding households complained to the park about the noise.... BASTAGES!

Thanks for the input on the video though. I have to spend a little more time refining my skills on video editing. I could have cut a lot of crap out of the video had I spent some more time editing it out! [img]images/graemlins/givemebeer.gif[/img]
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of (permalink) Old 01-25-2004, 02:18 PM

what about that monster chevy that had rockwells and who knows what kind of tires on that thing. Great footage
post #5 of (permalink) Old 01-25-2004, 03:44 PM

Cool, so how did you get the car out of there?
post #6 of (permalink) Old 01-25-2004, 03:54 PM Thread Starter

The Chevy monster truck IS Bad Andy. As for getting the car out of there, it was trailered to the boneyard that evening. It was lots of fun... It wasn't my car though, and I was a little upset that the guy wanted to blow up a perfectly good running 3800 engine and all. Oh well, its all redneck to me! [img]images/graemlins/40BEER.gif[/img] [img]images/graemlins/burnout.gif[/img]
post #7 of (permalink) Old 01-25-2004, 05:09 PM

I can't get the link to work, not even the one for your site will work.
post #8 of (permalink) Old 01-25-2004, 05:14 PM
MSF
Can't Get Enough

Yeah, I think your site is down. My browser is "looking for" your page, not sending for it.
post #9 of (permalink) Old 01-25-2004, 06:05 PM Thread Starter

Sorry guys... My hosting service at vertexhost.com is down also. Along with the owners site Michiganjeepers.com... Guess I just have to wait it out. [img]images/graemlins/cussing.gif[/img]
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode