OT, ps.com fsc.com - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
GM Standard IFS Trucks & SUV's All discussion of full sized IFS Trucks, SUV's to include Suburban

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 11-10-2003, 09:02 PM
bowtie_guy

OT, ps.com fsc.com

I usually go to this site, pavementsucks.com and fullsizechevy.com.

Latly, past 2 days or so both ps.com and fsc.com havn't been working. I was wondering if it's my computer messed or if others were having probs???

Thanks
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 11-11-2003, 12:20 AM

Re: OT, ps.com fsc.com

I value my computer too much to ever let it go to fsc.com... I think my proccessor would loose some iq points...

Best Auto Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote
post #3 of (permalink) Old 11-11-2003, 03:29 AM
MSF
Can't Get Enough

I've never used FSC. I don't want to register just to see what it's like. So anyway, what is so terrible about it? Is it useful at all?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of (permalink) Old 11-11-2003, 09:39 AM

ever try to mix oil and water? it doiesnt workout too well. soemt hjings just dont go together. about a year or so ago there was a rediculous pissing match between the guys over there and the guys over here and it lasted for weeks. moderators hd tostep in and calm it all down. and as you can see there are still some less than amorous feelings for them floating around here.
they are primarily bolt on guys that dont off-road their vehicles much. that i guess is the root of the problem that got out of hand. and their signatures list everything they have on their vehicles down to the window tint. moral of the story, just a different demographic. they like their trucks to look cool and pick up chicks. we like our trucks to make it back home.

nothings wrong with either...just different points of view.

now with that said their are those that dont fit perfectly in every group, so nobody gets to take offense to this....i put in the disclaimer. [img]images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
post #5 of (permalink) Old 11-11-2003, 11:35 AM

Actually I never really had a problem with the people there before I ever posted, I didn't agree with the stuff they did but who cares. But, when someone posts a pic of a complete hack job of a quad shock install on there purty truck, and I reply to point out a few parts that may be a bit questionable, I'm instantly banned... They are so freakin insecure that they can't take anyone questioning anything they do no matter how stupid it is... Thats what pisses me off... And yes I have done it more than once, I've been banned 13 times over there [img]images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img] But after the first 3 times I was just doing it for fun [img]images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Best Auto Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote
post #6 of (permalink) Old 11-11-2003, 02:53 PM
MSF
Can't Get Enough

That's funny. I noticed that in their "disclaimer" before registering it was something like 2 pages of things that will get you banned. I didn't think they were serious though. You could say something like "Hey, 39.5s will break your IFS" and they would just instantly ban you.
[img]images/graemlins/lame.jpg[/img]
post #7 of (permalink) Old 11-12-2003, 01:47 AM
Keyboard Implanted

[email protected] THOSE PUNK A$S BEHOTCHES! thats all i have to say about em. they are the people where i would use the term Eat Sheit and Die.........and not blink!
post #8 of (permalink) Old 11-12-2003, 07:10 PM
bowtie_guy

Well I wasn't around to see this fight so I can't say much other than thanks for helping me with the quesition if it works or not.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode