Install Shop - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
GM Standard IFS Trucks & SUV's All discussion of full sized IFS Trucks, SUV's to include Suburban

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 10-27-2003, 09:53 PM
nickt5174

Install Shop

I want to do a nice lift on my 95 GMC Sierra 1500. 6inch suspension and 35inch tires. The things is that even though I feel cofident to install the kit myself I live in an apartment complex and really don't have anywhere to do the install. Does anybody know of a good install shop that would be able to install the kit for me in the New Jersey area? Thanks guys!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 10-27-2003, 11:19 PM

Re: Install Shop

If you could do it yourself, see if theres one of those do it yourself shop places in your area where they provide tools and workspace, and you provide the labor.
post #3 of (permalink) Old 10-28-2003, 05:40 AM

as a matter of fact there is a place around the corner from my house that is run by some good characters we've grown to enjoy and envy.

Kodiak customs in englishtown NJ, (actually may be considered manalapan lived here for my whole life and i even i cant figure out where one truly ends and the other begins.) anyhow they do lots of work for both offroaders and dealerships looking to spruce up vehicles. they themselves have some badass rigs. just look for the lil green zuk that may be in the lot, belongs to one of the guys and kiks ass.

but yeah they do good work, got good prices and are good people. cant loose. i dont have a # offhand but try gettin their number from information/ 411 if ya cant gte it then post here ill write it down and post it up.

one more thing FILL OUT YOUR BLOODY PROFILE. cmon it takes one minute and helps us help you when ya ask for stuff, like this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of (permalink) Old 10-29-2003, 05:42 PM
nickt5174

Thanks for the response, I think that there is a place that rents out garage space on rt-1 in north brunswick. I'll check out that kodiac customs place in english town. Is that right on english town rd. Sounds familier [img]images/graemlins/40BEER.gif[/img]
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode