OHV Parks - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
GM Standard IFS Trucks & SUV's All discussion of full sized IFS Trucks, SUV's to include Suburban

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 10-10-2003, 12:26 AM Thread Starter
Journeyman

OHV Parks

Does anyone know a place in Eastern Washington where you can go 4wheelin'. Not too far into the center of the state. I am in Pullman now and there is no where to go around here. Any help is good.

Mitch
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 10-10-2003, 03:20 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

Re: OHV Parks

Hey Mitch, I've got no clue. I'm here in Pullman now (conveniently without either of my 4x4s though[img]images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]) and I can't think of much off the top of my head. I'll keep my ears open. Your best bet for this area is probably driving a couple hours and getting into some decent parts of ID. Good luck.
post #3 of (permalink) Old 10-10-2003, 06:49 PM
Nodak

Go up to Spokane. Go to 7 mile ORV park. Its pretty big, has hills, and if it has rained, it will have good mud. It also has sand. I used to go there all the time. All you need is a liscensed vehicle and seat belts. The rangers hardly ever venture out though. Has no charge for use. Can be a good day of fun. Go after it has rained. That brings out the most 4X4's. Some of these guys are really crazy and it is fun to watch them [img]images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img].

Thats the only one I know of close to Pullman, relativley anyway. I know lots of mountain trails in the Spokane area that I find to be fun.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of (permalink) Old 10-11-2003, 07:59 PM Thread Starter
Journeyman

Where in spokane is this 7 mile OHV park.

Mitch
post #5 of (permalink) Old 10-14-2003, 08:17 PM
Nodak

Kind of on the northwest side of Spokane. Take the division street exit off of I-90. Head north on division untill you come to Francis rd (4-5 miles). Take a left off of division onto francis. Take this road for 7 or so miles, the road curves and becomes a highway so just stay on it. You will see a brown sign that says "Seven Mile ORV Park Left 1/4 miles" Take the correct turnoff. In a couple miles on this road you will see another sign telling you to turn left to the park, it was a wash boardy dirt road, but I think they might have paved the beginning of it. When you see a large parking lot on your left, you are there. Watch out for dirtbikes, they like the park too. [img]images/graemlins/cussing.gif[/img]

Wait for the rain. IT is worth it. Wish I was there. I'd shoe you how to get there then we could tear some sh!t up. [img]images/graemlins/40BEER.gif[/img]
post #6 of (permalink) Old 10-21-2003, 11:07 AM Thread Starter
Journeyman

What kind of stuff is in the park. Is it just mud holes and dirt bike trails or other stuff. Does the terrain require a heavly modified rig or will mine do just fine

Mitch
post #7 of (permalink) Old 10-21-2003, 10:53 PM
Nodak

Any rig can go to this place. If it has rained, it will have mud. There is sand, dirt hills to climb as well as steep snad hills if you are looking for a challenge. It is quite large. There are tough parts, but all can be bypassed with an easier route. All trails can be taken by truck. There are some extreme portions of the park, especially in the back. Always fun watching the crazies try to tackle the steepass sand hills.

Anyway, go up on a Saturday after it has rained. It will be worth the drive. Don't worry about you truck. You can get anywhere in the park by going around some of the crazy stuff.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode