Road Hazard - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
GM Standard IFS Trucks & SUV's All discussion of full sized IFS Trucks, SUV's to include Suburban

 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 09-24-2003, 10:05 PM Thread Starter
Moderator
 
Shorts's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 1999
Location: Texas
Posts: 6,137
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
 
Road Hazard

i was on my way to walmart a while back and i saw this. i did a double take, hit Reverse and caught this on film [img]images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] i hope everyone has emergency road harazard triangles - safety first!


Last edited by Shorts; 03-08-2007 at 10:47 PM.
Shorts is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of (permalink) Old 09-24-2003, 10:53 PM
**DONOTDELETE**
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: Road Hazard

HAHA! thats funny. It must be a FORD shopping car that broke down!
post #3 of (permalink) Old 09-24-2003, 10:55 PM
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
wrath's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: Waukesha, WI
Posts: 3,323
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
 
Re: Road Hazard

Yeah, you know what they say about Fords. 90% of Fords registered ten years ago are still on the road today. The other 10% made it home.
wrath is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #4 of (permalink) Old 09-25-2003, 11:22 AM Thread Starter
Moderator
 
Shorts's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 1999
Location: Texas
Posts: 6,137
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
 
Re: Road Hazard

lol musta been some crazy driver attempting the 'low water crossing' there at the driveway entrance. we just had a buncha rain and storms, so it probably got pushed out and blown over. as for the genius that laid out the warning, well, s/he must have had 1) a sense of humor or 2) no sense at all [img]images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Shorts is offline  
post #5 of (permalink) Old 09-25-2003, 09:29 PM
**DONOTDELETE**
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: Road Hazard

well don't wanna kill the funny part of it, but what are the chances that there is a sewer thingi there under it and it collapsed or somehting? looks like a dark spot under neath there.
post #6 of (permalink) Old 09-25-2003, 09:42 PM Thread Starter
Moderator
 
Shorts's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 1999
Location: Texas
Posts: 6,137
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
 
Re: Road Hazard

umm nope, no sewer thing. i cruise there all the time. the dark spot is standing water in the crevace between the road and the driveway.

hahaha someone went for help [img]images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
Shorts is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome