Off Roading Forums banner

Steering Stabilizer

660 views 4 replies 2 participants last post by  **DONOTDELETE** 
#1 ·
Do any of you run a steering stabilizer? Im trying to find one for my truck, i need on that will bolt up to my 4 inch trailmaster lift. and Elk i will definetly have to get with you about hunting, sorry it took so long but i never ck my messages.

#3 ·
I have a 4" Trailmaster lift with dual trailmaster stabs. I ran it about a month I think without the stabs, it made a big diff when I installed them. I had just the slightest wobble in my steering wheel, they took it out.

G
#4 ·
Expecailly if you have Wide tires, I took mine off one day I got board to see if really worked, (I din't notice it that much when I put it on) And it made a BIG diferance! the truck would go all over the road.

Honda that will smoke the right front tire, $6000.
Sideways in a lifted truck, priceless.

G
#5 ·
Hey YOTA...sorry back at ya. Been busy the past couple days myself.

Let me know, and I'll do what I can to hook ya up with some sweet hunting up north there...especially if I happen to be home on leave during the same time...etc.etc. Not to mention some awesome places to run the trucks.

So this doesn't jump back up top just for one little O/T, I have a pertinent question too. I saw somewhere Superlift now makes steering stabs for their lifts? That's the lift I will most likely go with if I don't win the lottery and do ORU SFA swap-a-roni. True or no? Any good? I've read in several places how unstable the steering is on a lifted IFS truck like ours....gotta go with something...you guys just all proved that.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.