Lemme see your IFS truck offroading pictures! - Page 3 - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
GM Standard IFS Trucks & SUV's All discussion of full sized IFS Trucks, SUV's to include Suburban

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #21 of (permalink) Old 02-22-2002, 12:32 PM Thread Starter
Mud in my Veins

Re: Lemme see your IFS truck offroading pictures!

Nice pictures guys, let's see some more action shots!

Chrome sucks
285/75R16, 255/85R16, & 305/70R16 fit on a stock GM IFS fullsize 4x4 truck when on the stock 16x7 rims.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #22 of (permalink) Old 02-22-2002, 12:45 PM
72dreamer

well that sux![img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/mad.gif[/img] what about those of us with no digi cam?[img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/frown.gif[/img]

Marriage is like a skin graft, it may or may not take.
post #23 of (permalink) Old 02-22-2002, 12:50 PM Thread Starter
Mud in my Veins

Regular camera and scanner like I use.[img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/cool.gif[/img] If you don't have a scanner, I just got my new one for $40 at Walmart. Mustek 1200UB Plus. Works great.[img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif[/img] Rezzy recommended it to me, and it has lived up to his praise. I think they're on sale right now or something.

Chrome sucks
285/75R16, 255/85R16, & 305/70R16 fit on a stock GM IFS fullsize 4x4 truck when on the stock 16x7 rims.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #24 of (permalink) Old 02-22-2002, 12:57 PM
72dreamer

[img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/laugh.gif[/img][img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/laugh.gif[/img][img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/laugh.gif[/img][img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]

lol! you know what else sux? the time it takes for this post to show up!

Marriage is like a skin graft, it may or may not take.
post #25 of (permalink) Old 02-22-2002, 01:16 PM Thread Starter
Mud in my Veins

I KNOW! I made the fricking thing and with my 46.6k max connection speed it takes about 5 minutes for them all to show up. Luckily my computer seems to be remembering most of them.[img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/tongue.gif[/img] Damn 30 year old phone lines and dial up.[img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]

Chrome sucks
post #26 of (permalink) Old 02-22-2002, 10:33 PM
BigBlueZ71

its willy's 46 some odd photos he loaded, and hey willy, sup with that sheep picture?? hahaha. anyway, bring on the pictures YOU CANNOT STOP DSL!!!! MUHAHAHAHAHAHA

"CAPTAIN CHROME OF THE SPONGY IFS"
1994 Chevy Silverado 1500 Z-71
post #27 of (permalink) Old 02-23-2002, 01:48 AM

Well ok I'll tell the story. I was headed up one of the dirt trails next to all them sheep and I looked over and saw a sleeping bag. And as I got closer a dude came out of it and sat up and looked at me. Yes, he was sleeping in a sleeping bag in the middle of a bunch of sheep 20 mins from a road. Hmmmm, he just kept staring at me so I turned around, tried to get a pic but didn't get him in it. Oh well, I think he was trying to populate the earth with mansheeps, or really fuzzy people[img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif[/img][img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/laugh.gif[/img].

Jason
Big Willy Style
http://www.industrialoffroad.com

Best Auto Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote
post #28 of (permalink) Old 02-23-2002, 01:52 AM
I Might Just Know What I'm Talking About

Maybe he was in "sheppard" training, and thought you were checking up on him.[img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]

post #29 of (permalink) Old 02-23-2002, 01:04 PM Thread Starter
Mud in my Veins

I don't even want to know what he was doing..........

Shorts, where are you? You were on last night and I KNOW you have offroad pictures.......[img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif[/img]....?

Chrome sucks
post #30 of (permalink) Old 02-23-2002, 08:22 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

i have a buch from one trip, borrowed a digital camera from a friend of mine and snapped 150 pics in two days, he wouldn't borrow it to me again, that was because of anothre friend of mine but hey im gtting my own those things are cool, and you can print normal pic with aspecial printer, for some people that would be a worth wile investment, in any case here are some of my pics
brand spankin new

MTs at work

two seconds later i went "oh crap" but made it

the next puddle on the trail looked nearly exactly the same, but i sank it with just the front tires in, the rear was still on dry, once we finnaly got it out i tried to go back the same way we went in, i just went a tead bit closer to the center of it and discovered what was underneath, a deep fricken rut, thank fully just the rear right slid in and my baby got itself out, i wasn't up for another 2 hour self recovery job with no self recovery equipment

stuck, that same day, some hours earlyer (right two up in the air and you guys know what that means)the guy thats walking next to my truck is the one you can thank for this shot, he had the bright idea after i told him to stay out of it

and this is after my truck got its mud beath,i can't quite remember but i think that was right after another "crap im stuck again"

and no i don't suck because i keep getting stuck, im just good at finding good spots, and no spot is good if it isn't challenging
on a different note i just noticed something SOMETHING ATE MY PICS!!!!! im missing yeat more pics, i think i have a virus, again, i think im gonna format the damn thing, the sad part is im gonna loose all my files, my a drive doesn't work and it has no cd burner, crap yeat again

Started with a 1500, got slapped around, got me a truck with a D60, 14ff, np205, currently under construction.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 18-697095-DSC00041_JPG.jpg (78.0 KB, 0 views)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode