This place is farking going to hell - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
GM Standard IFS Trucks & SUV's All discussion of full sized IFS Trucks, SUV's to include Suburban

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 02-11-2002, 12:53 PM Thread Starter

This place is farking going to hell

<font color=blue>CAN'T WE ALL GET ALONG???? Sorry just had to say it, I went away for the weekend, And now everyones bashing everyone else for the stupidest littlest things!!![img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/mad.gif[/img] I don't like seeing the same old boring threads everyday, Any more than some of you quite oviously seem to, But bashing all the newbies who come in and ask what to them is a very relivent question is not the way to make people stick around very long!! They'll all leave after the first "Use the damn search feature" Post, Simply because nobodys says it nicely, And in a way that doesn't insult them.
This isen't the only problem at the moment, I think we all know what the other problem is, But changeing his title is not going to jsut make him behave, BAN HIM already!!![img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/mad.gif[/img] I've about had it with this site, I'll stick around for a while, But I don't know if it's worth my time anymore. (It's almsot like the pirate board)
I hope noone takes this the wrong way, But some folks are to trigger happy IMO.</font color=blue>

<font color=blue>Under 10k Klub[img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/crazy.gif[/img]</font color=blue>
Note to RJ, BUY A FRAME BRACE!!!!!!!!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 02-11-2002, 01:31 PM
72dreamer

Re: This place is farking going to hell

LOL![img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]

Marriage is like a skin graft, it may or may not take.
post #3 of (permalink) Old 02-11-2002, 01:33 PM Thread Starter

<font color=blue>Dude I'm dead serious with everything I said in that post. Whats the LOL for?[img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]</font color=blue>

<font color=blue>Under 10k Klub[img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/crazy.gif[/img]</font color=blue>
Note to RJ, BUY A FRAME BRACE!!!!!!!!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of (permalink) Old 02-11-2002, 01:55 PM
72dreamer

i know you're serious man. i agree with all you said. i laugh out of lunacy. don't mind me.

swamper is his own worst enemy. but he has also brought out the worst in alot of people who i thought would never act the way they do now. the "old timers" seem to be showing their age, who are probably not 3 or 6 years from gotswamperlift's age. but everyone takes things so personal. yes, we need to get along. and can we please not be so uptight, critical, arrogant and all which is bad?

rock on 298gmc!

post #5 of (permalink) Old 02-11-2002, 01:56 PM

<blockquote><font size=1>In reply to:</font><hr>

. (It's almsot like the pirate board)

<hr></blockquote>

I WOULD'NT GO THAT FAR!!!

But you do have a good point .

<font color=red>And yes if you dont no it buy now i cant spell LOL!</font color=red>
post #6 of (permalink) Old 02-11-2002, 02:14 PM
Veteran

Ok, I have not been around to much lately on here but every time I do come back there is always stuff like this going on. Would it at all be possible to have a members forum like that of the Diesel Page or other pages.....that one just comes to mind!!! They have the normal forum and then a members forum where you have to pay the membership. I am almost 100% sure that would fix alot of these problems and then we as members could then ask questions like....How do remove the diff out of my D60 with out a spreader??? instead of seeing 20 posts per day about what is the largest size tire that will fit on my Z71????

Just a thought...Ryan

1997 GMC 1-Ton Crew-Cab Dualie 4x4 with a 6.5TD
Chevy SuperStock 4x4 Truck Puller
Great Lakes Truck & Tractor Pulling Association
http://www.greatlakespull.com
post #7 of (permalink) Old 02-11-2002, 02:19 PM
72dreamer

payment wouldn't take care of it. all the jerks would still pay their way in. nope, it's the character (or lack of) of some folks that needs to be changed. but try doing that.

post #8 of (permalink) Old 02-11-2002, 02:24 PM
72dreamer

take me for example. i have achieved the reputable "old hand" status yet i am a goof ball and rather unknowlegdeable about the mechanics of my trucks. offer me the membership fee and i'll join so as to spread comedic relief to all.

post #9 of (permalink) Old 02-11-2002, 02:30 PM

I know what we need is a banner across the top that reads

"285s will fit on a stock truck, and you need a 6 inch lift for 35"s"

This will eliminate 50 percent of the posts[img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]

And I agree, dont be rude to newbies, most dont realise there is a "search" function.
And we were all newbies once, And I bet we upset some ol timers ourselfs [img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/crazy.gif[/img]

Scooby Dooby Doo !!!
post #10 of (permalink) Old 02-11-2002, 02:31 PM

72Dreamer, you may not be all that knowledgeable and rather goofy but at least you don't make inflammatory posts... a little humor is good... being a jack-ass who just runs at the mouth is not... oops, I accidentally stepped up on the soapbox again... let me get down before I fall down... [img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/cool.gif[/img]

'78 Chevy Blazer, not so beaten anymore[img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/cool.gif[/img].
'61 Willys Utility Wagon, on the comeback trail[img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/shocked.gif[/img].
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode