ILL STOP!!! - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
GM Standard IFS Trucks & SUV's All discussion of full sized IFS Trucks, SUV's to include Suburban

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 02-11-2002, 07:51 AM
**DONOTDELETE**

ILL STOP!!!

I seem to be making some people mad so I am going to stop making stupid post and such. Sometimes I say things and it comes out different than expected. But if I countinue to make people mad then BANN ME. But it really seems that some people don't care about that stuf and some go crazy! [img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/frown.gif[/img]

94 GMC 6" superlift 3" body
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 02-11-2002, 09:01 AM

Re: ILL STOP!!!

ILL stop?? isnt that the samething you said last TIME?!

Check your title out now

<font color=red>And yes if you dont no it buy now i cant spell LOL!</font color=red>
post #3 of (permalink) Old 02-11-2002, 09:03 AM
BigBlueZ71

you heard the kid, "BANN" him! I'm about to go to class, I figured i'd stop in and see whats new on the board....just reading his posts made me mad, especially the ones about the test section.

"CAPTAIN CHROME OF THE SPONGY IFS"
1994 Chevy Silverado 1500 Z-71
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of (permalink) Old 02-11-2002, 11:01 AM
Keyboard Implanted

One more strike and he is out! For good!

Chad
[email protected]
http://dcautocenter.com
'84 Extra Cab, 7" Skyjacker, 5.29's, Detroit, Hybrid, etc..etc..etc
post #5 of (permalink) Old 02-11-2002, 11:08 AM

<font face="Comic Sans MS">I thought this would have been his 3rd strike?

Anyhow if you want to delete my "ATTN: Newbies" thread also feel free. I was probably a *little* more hostile in that than I'd have liked it to come off as.</font>

Tim "Sandman"

The one and only 'Sandturnip'
post #6 of (permalink) Old 02-11-2002, 02:55 PM

Re: Sandman

Tim,
You can "kill" that thread by deleting your original post.
Angel

It says &lt;i&gt;'MEMBER'&lt;/i&gt;!?! I got yer member right here.

"When I have nothing to say, my lips are sealed. Say something once, why say it again?" David Byrne (1977)
post #7 of (permalink) Old 02-11-2002, 03:13 PM

<font face="Comic Sans MS">I wanted it completely wiped out with no evidence of it having posted left over... [img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/crazy.gif[/img] Not just a deleted post... [img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/crazy.gif[/img]</font>

Tim "Sandman"

post #8 of (permalink) Old 02-11-2002, 03:19 PM
72dreamer

you afraid you might get more threats tim?[img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/wink.gif[/img] from the scary, heebee jeebee newbies? just cuz you speak the truth you want to delete it? not cool tim, not cool. and you spoke for all of us...

Marriage is like a skin graft, it may or may not take.
post #9 of (permalink) Old 02-11-2002, 03:42 PM

<font face="Comic Sans MS">I realized after calming down a bit that wasn't how I wanted to say the message I wanted to get out. I eliminated the old contents of that thread and replaced them with some potential guidelines of use of the forum. I feel it might help bring things back to normal. Everybody check it out, it says something like forum guidelines in the title. Add whatever you want, then after compiling the agreed upon list to one post, with Chad's help we'll make it sticky to the top of the forum in hopes people will pay it heed. I said the same basic stuff in the new thread just changed the tone *a bit*...</font>

Tim "Sandman"

post #10 of (permalink) Old 02-11-2002, 04:39 PM
I Might Just Know What I'm Talking About

Swamper, why don't you try this for a while:

1 Stop posting so many wants and wishes, and "just thinking" posts. We all have ideas, but if we all posted every one of them it would make everyone just as mad. Post a question when you are actually doing something to your truck, and have a problem. I understand that you like your truck....that's fine....but not everyone wants to hear every little idea that you have in store for it. When you're actually ready to do whatever it is....then ask if you have to.....but stop with the "wishlists".

2 sit back and read posts...if someone has a question that you think you can help them with, reply with that answer. Maybe you don't have the answer, in that case maybe you can point them in the right direction. Maybe your answer will be wrong, no one will fault you for trying.

3 In summary, ask when you need help, and answer when you can help, and leave it at that. I think that if you can do that you will take a lot of heat off of yourself. Perhaps in time you will become a WELCOME member of the board. As for the concerns adressed to your "title", that's something that would have to be settled by someone with a "green" name. But, I'm sure you can understand why people have taken offense, although everyone knows the title and 50 cents will buy you a coke out of most any machine. It's more along the lines that you placed such an importance on it, that you used false means to acheave it. It just rubs people the wrong way.

Anyway, I hope you listen to what I'm telling you. I think that if you do, maybe this will all blow over and be a thing of the past. You're going to have to do you're part though. If you don't, then you will have no one to blame but yourself for the outcome.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode