Swamper What the hell - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
GM Standard IFS Trucks & SUV's All discussion of full sized IFS Trucks, SUV's to include Suburban

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 02-10-2002, 11:34 PM
bigwishlist

Swamper What the hell

What the hell is this
http://bbs.off-road.com/wwwthreads//...collapsed&sb=5

94,silverado,1500,Xcab,4x4,31x10.5R15 - 96 ZJ laredo 4x4 2"Lift,31x10.5R15 bfgAT/KO, k&n
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 02-10-2002, 11:41 PM

Re: Swamper What the hell

thats his lame ass tryin to up his rating...
lame ain't it? somehow i am not surprised

post #3 of (permalink) Old 02-10-2002, 11:47 PM
KCsmuddyZ

Okay, I've been staying out of the Swamper discussions, but that's just plain pathetic.

1994 Chevrolet Z71-2" body lift, 305/70's, K&N, Flowmaster exhaust
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of (permalink) Old 02-10-2002, 11:47 PM
bigwishlist

So how many posts from kingdipshlt is he? Also check out the post called moab in test forum. He put a good 30 posts to him self.

94,silverado,1500,Xcab,4x4,31x10.5R15 - 96 ZJ laredo 4x4 2"Lift,31x10.5R15 bfgAT/KO, k&n
post #5 of (permalink) Old 02-11-2002, 12:47 AM

man. thats smart S-M-R-T...thats jus disonest, actually now that i think of it, i dont even know what i am anymore

'83 GMC Seirra Classic 4x4 w/ 379 C.I. diesel, NP 208, 10 bolts, 235 Wild Spirits, Turbo from a International 966 tractor.(in process of rebuilding)
post #6 of (permalink) Old 02-11-2002, 01:26 AM

yes, because post count just means so f'n much. ya gotta wonder sometimes

post #7 of (permalink) Old 02-11-2002, 07:43 AM
**DONOTDELETE**

I just want it to sa pooh-bah or carpl-tunnel [img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
its a test fourm so why can't I do that? [img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/mad.gif[/img]

94 GMC 6" superlift 3" body
post #8 of (permalink) Old 02-11-2002, 08:19 AM

It's called cheating!

Poo-Bah or Carpel Tunnel means that you are extremely knowledgable. When given a response from a member with that ranking you will more than likely trust them in their answer or opinion because they are experienced. It's a ranking that you earn based on your posts, and it looks like it should be modified to 'informative' or 'smart' posts only. When I ask a question or for an opinion, I have a tendency to belief what a member says with a higher ranking than me because they should be more knowledgable than me.

With you cheating your way up, you ruin this trust! A new member is going to assume that you know what you're talking about and then you'll tell them to just bend their t-bars to gain more lift and they will end up dead when their front end falls apart and their vehicle crashes. You are completely destroying the basis for a ranking system and the whole IFS board because you just continually piss everyone off, which automatically puts everyone on this borad in a bad mood. Clean up your act and quit pissing everyone off or LEAVE!

'02 Silverado 1/2 ton ext. cab, mods to come
post #9 of (permalink) Old 02-11-2002, 08:47 AM

Swamper YOUR STATUS HAS BEEN CHANGED TO NO STATUS PERMANTLY!! so guess you can quit tryin to get to pooh-bah

TEST not waste space forum!

<font color=red>And yes if you dont no it buy now i cant spell LOL!</font color=red>
post #10 of (permalink) Old 02-11-2002, 07:06 PM
Mud in my Veins

Dude, I got to Carpal Tunnel over almost 2 years by regularily reading the forum, and others on the ORC page, and posting when I had something helpful, inciteful, useful, or funny to say. Go back and look through my 3,000 some posts, I bet you can't find one that is not relavent to the post thread it was in.

Not trying to toot my own horn or anything, but THAT is how you get to Carpal Tunnel.

Note to everyone: My girl lives a long, long ways away, and this forum and my truck are what I play with to keep me from getting in trouble.[img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/wink.gif[/img] That's how I got to 3,000 some posts in less than 2 years.[img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]

Chrome sucks
285/75R16, 255/85R16, & 305/70R16 fit on a stock GM IFS fullsize 4x4 truck when on the stock 16x7 rims.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode