trucks :) - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
GM Standard IFS Trucks & SUV's All discussion of full sized IFS Trucks, SUV's to include Suburban

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 02-09-2002, 01:25 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

trucks :)

hey did anyone watch trucks today they finished project high sierra and man i love that truck it was the perfect stance on it i thought and they tore it up offroad i really wanna do that to my siera z71 man for 16yr old this suckscause now i gotta work my friggen arse off to pay for a lift like that

one day it will all happen
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 02-09-2002, 03:30 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

Re: trucks :)

That was kick A%$, I think that topper they had was pretty cool.. Makes me want to go spend $7,000.00 on lift and tires etc...

Pyro!
post #3 of (permalink) Old 02-09-2002, 07:00 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

Hey...was that thing a 1/2 ton? Out of all the episodes my cable company could screw the pooch on, they totally skipped last week when they lifted it. Just trying to keep tabs on possible lifts for my 3/4 ton of the same year.

Elk Muncher
"We're all pink on the inside!"

'99 Silverado 2500HD ext. cab/SWB, 6.0L, manual, 4.10's etc. etc.- not even close! no mods yet!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of (permalink) Old 02-09-2002, 07:20 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

Looked like a 1/2 ton to me!

Pyro!
post #5 of (permalink) Old 02-10-2002, 08:52 PM
I Might Just Know What I'm Talking About

Well, it will be on again at 12:30 am on TNN for anyone who missed it. I did not see it, but it sounds interesting so I'll probably check it out. I'll try to keep a barf bag handy for all the "thanks pal" and "way to go, guy" lines those two jokers are always spouting. Is it just me, or do those really go overboard with that stuff?

post #6 of (permalink) Old 02-10-2002, 09:04 PM

Yeah, I missed the episode today. I used to watch that show every weekend when they actually had cool projects. Now they have stuff like lowered street trucks, and that blazer they built for hard core off roading, with 10 bolt axles! WTF? Anyway, I used to watch it for Project Wicked Willys cause they built that thing right and I have always wanted to see it get taken out and tested. But no, after 18 months of working on it, it has sat in the corner of the shop for like 2 years and every now and then you can see a corner of it's tire or something. That was the best thing they have built on the show and they just scrapped it.

Jason
Big Willy Style
http://www.industrialoffroad.com

Best Auto Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote
post #7 of (permalink) Old 02-10-2002, 09:06 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

Yeah, I'll probably watch it one more time just to see if I can catch a glimpse of how many lugs are on the new wheels or some other indication whether or not it's a 3/4 ton. Although, I already have my answer...Pro Comp makes no lift for a '99 2500 that I know of. At least when it's time to pick one, I won't have a difficult decision like you 1/2 ton guys. Uhhhhh.....I'll take a look behind door #3.

Yeah, those guys are goobers. Although, it's just the one dude now...other guy musta quit or gone on a drinking binge or something.

Elk Muncher
"We're all pink on the inside!"

'99 Silverado 2500HD ext. cab/SWB, 6.0L, manual, 4.10's etc. etc.- not even close! no mods yet!
post #8 of (permalink) Old 02-10-2002, 09:12 PM

I havent watched it in two or three weeks. Who quit? Mel or Stace? DOn't ask me why I know there names[img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/crazy.gif[/img].

Jason
Big Willy Style
http://www.industrialoffroad.com

Best Auto Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote
post #9 of (permalink) Old 02-10-2002, 09:22 PM

I know their names too, but I don't know which is which, the skinny guy quit/left/got fired. I'm pretty sure its a 1/2 ton because I remember hearing Z71. I've got it on tape, ill check and post again.

post #10 of (permalink) Old 02-10-2002, 09:27 PM

Jason, They swapped a dana 60 and a 14 bolt into that blazer the second week of the project, detroit in back and ARB up front. Mel is the one who quit/got fired/left/whatever, but he was a pain anyway.

You must say, the ram air hood on project high sierra was damn sweet, too....

1981 chev K-20, 350,t400,208,10bolt front,14Bolt ff,4.10. daily driver, a 1995 gmc

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode