Off Roading Forums banner

Dildo arrived today!!!

2K views 17 replies 3 participants last post by  **DONOTDELETE** 
G
#1 ·
Peacock- I already got the posi-lok out to you, should be there by Saturday at the latest. As promised, here's a pic or two of the packaging:

Caintmakit! Racing
Go big or go home! /wwwthreads_images/icons/tongue.gif

Attachments

See less See more
G
#3 ·
Its a good thing those actuators practice safe sex. dont want any baby actuators running around

Due to the current economic situation, the light at the end of the
tunnel will be turned off until further notice.

#4 ·
WHOOHOOO. it made it alright. i didn;t want to be held liable for the penetration of any unsuspecting differentials along the way. looks like everything was wrapped well upon completion of the voyage.
Nick, will you post or e-mail me a list of the tools necessary to install that bad boy. in case it doesn;t arrive before i depart for home, I"l have to acquire the necessary equiptment and bring it to school with me.
BTW, that rid metal thingy shaped like an octagon looks familiar. i wonder what it could be....hmmmmm
thanks again,
---Peacock

96 Z-71 EXTcab, richmond 3.73, detroit rear, cold air, dual flowmasters, new drive-train

G
#5 ·
Yep, there was no erraneous penetration of boxes, differentials, or 'other' on it's journey.

Off the top of my head, what you need to install it:

-drill/bit
-21 mm combination wrench
-21 mm socket/extension/ratchet
-14 or 15 mm combination wrench
-flathead screwdriver
-pliers
-crescent wrench

I think that's it. /wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif

I really don't know what that red octagon is.../wwwthreads_images/icons/tongue.gif

Caintmakit! Racing

G
#6 ·
what happened to the posi-lok? did you install it then take it off or what? just wondering why you would get rid of that and go for the less reliable stock unit

Mike ~

89 K1500, some goodies but not enough /wwwthreads_images/icons/tongue.gif

#7 ·
MPH, Blusmbl;a decided that it was better to make the posi-lock happy and let it get used than sell it along with his truck to some yuppy from libertyville who will enver use 4X4. and since you can;t drive around with a hole in the front diff, he's gonna use the stick actuator to plug the gap.
---Peacock

96 Z-71 EXTcab, richmond 3.73, detroit rear, cold air, dual flowmasters, new drive-train

#10 ·
packaging was not previously used...all fresh stuff. thanks for the list of tools needed nick. everything but the drill i have on board.
---Peacock

#12 ·
No matter how many times I read the subjectline next to that happy moonguy face I always laugh. Weee....good times!....my dildo has arrived !! Hahaha /wwwthreads_images/icons/laugh.gif.

Andreas

Member of the secret sbc400 club

#14 ·
I"ll let you know. I"m heaqding out friday night from colelge after i go to the dive shop. wont know if it gets here until monday. I"ll let you know though
---Peacock

G
#15 ·
OH, i see. i didnt know nick was selling his truck (shows how much ive been around lately). how come man? tired of breaking stuff?? /wwwthreads_images/icons/tongue.gif what do u plan on getting? good luck

Mike ~

89 K1500, some goodies but not enough /wwwthreads_images/icons/tongue.gif

G
#16 ·
LOL..yep, tired of breaking stuff. It feels like a $2 whore now after a couple decent offroading trips. /wwwthreads_images/icons/tongue.gif

Not sure what I'll replace it with yet. Definitely something older and either a 3/4 or 1 ton. /wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif

Caintmakit! Racing

#17 ·
Nick, the posi arrived on friday afternoon. the damn front desk receptionist wasn;t there thoguh so i couldn;t get it and i had to leave then to get back home. anyways, i had a buddy of mine run down and get it from them today for me so I'll be able to install it monday. With any luck the instalation will go smoothly and i won;t break too much stuff. I'll let you know how it goes monday or so.
thanks again.
---Peacock

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.