32's - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
GM Small Trucks & SUV's All discussion of S-Class Trucks and SUV's

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 05-09-2001, 12:51 AM
**DONOTDELETE**

32\'s

Anyone running 32's on a blazer? If so what set up are you running, I figure if I can squeeze 32's with the 2 inch body lift I already have, and a t-bar adjustment, that would be a ton cheaper than doing the superlift that is coming out just to run 33's. I mean coolness facto of 33's is lost, but come on I can do a lot of stuff with that money

Ryan

"There's no pressure on me when I'm in a race car. Hell, that's when I'm relaxed; that's the best time in my life" Dale Earnhardt 9/7/1987
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 05-09-2001, 01:31 AM
**DONOTDELETE**

Re: 32\'s

I am running 32's right now with a 3 inch body lift and cranked torsion bars and add a leafs in the back, I have wicked fender rub in the front, its cutting up my tires. I hacked out the fender wells but the firewall is right behind so it still rubs on that. With a 2 inch body lift its only gonna rub worse and the cranked torsion bars wear the tires quicker as well, so i'd recommend runnin 31-10.5's cause 32's are gonna rub like crazy unless you run a 9 or 10 inch wide, mine are 12.5's, they look wicked but rub hella. I am about to throw the superlift on it to eliminate the rubbin, cause its destroyin my tires right now.

86 s-10 pu, 3 inch body lift, 32x12.5 wild coutry txr's

post #3 of (permalink) Old 05-09-2001, 02:08 AM
**DONOTDELETE**

I wouldn't try it!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of (permalink) Old 05-11-2001, 11:00 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

Save your hard earned $$ for the Superlift kit! Definetly worth the extra dough and the 33's will fit! Also will look badass on a 2000 Blazer, no sense in rigging it up just to tear up your new tires!
A.Smith

1989 GMC S-15 4x4 4.3L/700R-4, 3.08s, 31" Sport Kings For Sale
1985 S-10 4x4 Soon to have 3504BM/TH350/D44/14FF, 35" Boggers
post #5 of (permalink) Old 05-16-2001, 10:37 AM
**DONOTDELETE**

I have a 3" body lift and I am only running 31X10.50's and I got frame rubbin' goin' on. I HATE the look and function of the body lift. Sorry, just had to vent!

He who toots his own horn is talking out of his A$$.
post #6 of (permalink) Old 05-16-2001, 05:26 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

I have a 2 inch body lift and 31's and have no frame rubbing at all.

Ryan

"There's no pressure on me when I'm in a race car. Hell, that's when I'm relaxed; that's the best time in my life" Dale Earnhardt 9/7/1987
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode