JCWhitney delivery time - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
GM Small Trucks & SUV's All discussion of S-Class Trucks and SUV's

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 04-22-2001, 06:01 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

JCWhitney delivery time

i ordered a 3" procomp lift for my s10 about a week ago and called jcwhitney today to check the status of the shipment. they told me that my shock boots should reach me on thursday but the lift could be another 3-4 weeks, it hasnt left the factory yet. is it just me or is that a pretty slow shipment? or are they just saying 3-4 weeks to cover their buts if something happens to slow down the package? i really want that lift and shock boots dont do much good without the rest of it. ugh.

Jonathan Rogers
[email protected]
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 04-22-2001, 06:13 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

Re: JCWhitney delivery time

if i was a betting man i would say they probably forgot!! there is no good reason it should take that long.

post #3 of (permalink) Old 04-22-2001, 06:18 PM
H_BONE

Hey boss, I know how you feel about waiting for your stuff. Iv come to the conclusion that everything that JC whitney sells is made in china, or tiwain. I have ordered my share of junk from them I think. Some of the stuff they offer is pretty good though. I never new that Procomp was making a lift for our S-10's. Is this true. Anybody else know if Procomp makes a lift for the s-10's? Just curious. Anyway good luck on getting your lift.

88 GMC 5 inch Stage West lift 2 inch body. 4:10's turn 33 boggers. Multi mount warn X8000i

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of (permalink) Old 04-22-2001, 08:57 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

They are notoriously slow. Somethings I get on time and other seem to never come. As for the things they sell ? Well as said already some is good and some is junk. They are pretty good about returning things though. If you talk nice they can sometimes be persuaded to reimburse the shipping back to them. I would keep after them so they dont "forget".

post #5 of (permalink) Old 04-22-2001, 09:35 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

ProComp doesnt make a kit for the 4wd s10, but im a 2wd-er http://explorerprocomp.com/2wdchevysystems.html, they make one for the less capable of the s10's. looking through the jcwhitney catalog i can tell they sell a lot of junk, but i have heard good things about explorer pro comp so im not worried. the shipping was free but that shouldnt mean that they can be lax on it...

Jonathan Rogers
[email protected]
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode