31" bogger or 31" tsl - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
GM Small Trucks & SUV's All discussion of S-Class Trucks and SUV's

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 03-28-2001, 09:49 AM
**DONOTDELETE**

31\" bogger or 31\" tsl

Hey guys its time for new tires. I want to run 31's because of the limits in mass. Well i want to run a wider super swamper so i was thinking about the 31x12.5x15 boggers. Or the 31x13.5x15 tsl/SX. Which would be the best for mud and on road performance(little)? I think they will both fit, i have 3 inch body, 2 inch torsion and shackle, and bushwacker cutouts. Thanks for your opinion.

MudderS10s
91 S-10 4.3L, 5 speed, 3 inch bodylift, 32" super swapper TSLs, 2 inch rear shackle lift
73 CJ-5 mods- way too many to list
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 03-28-2001, 08:51 PM

Re: 31\" bogger or 31\" tsl

I wouldn't take the boggers. Reason for this, A few friends of mine had boggers and they rolled their rig mostly because the lug on the boggers are perpendicular to the truck line. In an off-camber situation, these tires do not hold the truck from sliding sideways hence...[img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/crazy.gif[/img], it slides until hitting something which stops it and then sometimes rolls because of the impact. I've Seen what it does and wouldn't want to be in THAT position...[img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/crazy.gif[/img] I'd surely go for the SX's. They are as strong as boggers and don''t have that bad attitude in inclines. SX's are my choice for sure. I'd go for other Swampers [img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/wink.gif[/img] before going for Boggers after what I have seen.

Yannick
1987 stock hardtop Zuk now just arrived [img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
1999 S10 Zr2 4.3L 31x10.5 BFG M/T's
http://lukinfomud.homestead.com/frontpage.html
post #3 of (permalink) Old 04-02-2001, 09:49 AM
**DONOTDELETE**

Re: 31\" bogger or 31\" tsl

O'd sop swampers, seeing that boggers don't wear too great, and a swamper is a better all around tire.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode