Hosed! - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
GM Small Trucks & SUV's All discussion of S-Class Trucks and SUV's

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 03-26-2001, 08:32 AM
**DONOTDELETE**

Hosed!

There aren't many things to ruin a perfectly good saturday like taking you truck in to get inspected and having them tell you "well....you need a pitman arm, idler arm, pasenger side wheel bering, and front brakes." Ok, I can live with that, I'll fix it Friday. The problem...I went and bought the parts. I had a pitman arm put on my previous truck (84's10 2.8) and that and an allignment cost me $500 bucks! (3 years ago). The part costs $29.99!!!! I got ripped off and didn't even know it until 3 years later. Just a random complaint. If anyone lives in Erie, PA ask me and I'll tell you which garage it is (It's a pretty big one here) so hopefully they won't get you too.
Thanks for the space.

"Ride it like you stole it!"
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 03-26-2001, 01:52 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

Re: Hosed!

Hey another Erieite.
The shop didn't happen to be in Harbor Creek? A place there reamed my old roomate for $260 to do basically nothing. It happens.

post #3 of (permalink) Old 03-26-2001, 02:06 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

Re: Hosed!

WOW! Usually I say Erie and people go "where? like....the lake?" No not in Harborcreek, Holtz's on Norcross road. I thought the guy was a real decent guy too. I noticed on your homepage that you have a psu email address. Main campus or Behrend? I graduated from Behrend spring 99'. Also (as if this wasn't long enough) where do you go wheelin' around here, if you do. I usually do mine down at camp (James City it's by Kane, PA). I went once off Lake Pleasant Rd.. and ended up in a very unhappy person's front yard.

"Ride it like you stole it!"
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode