WHo all is going to the S-10 Jamboree - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
GM Small Trucks & SUV's All discussion of S-Class Trucks and SUV's

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 03-12-2001, 09:56 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

WHo all is going to the S-10 Jamboree

I was just wondering who was going to the S-10 Jamboree that S-104X4.com is having in may... they have all the info posted and online registeration don't cost much except the 5 bucks a day for the Park that they are holding it at...

85 chevy s10 4x4
2.8l v6 4bl
538,862 miles and counting
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 03-14-2001, 02:18 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

Re: WHo all is going to the S-10 Jamboree

im thinking about it - im in nashville TN so im kinda close to there - i might go

Richard

85 S-10 3.4L cat-back exhaust,
3/10/01 - added Pioneer CD player, RF X400.4 amp, 2 RF 12 inch subs, 2 RF 6x9s
post #3 of (permalink) Old 03-16-2001, 04:51 AM
**DONOTDELETE**

For those who do not know...

We at S10-4x4.com host a Jamboree annually for our much loved trucks... We allready have about two dozen vehicles signed up with many more to come surely... Everyone from last year is coming back for seconds with new people/vehicles signing up daily... If you plan to join us you will only need to register online...

2nd Annual S10-4x4 Jamboree
at Uwharrie National Forrest
May 18th-20th

Hope to see some of you there...

Bad-Bowtie,
M.Hall
Webmaster @ S10-4x4.com
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of (permalink) Old 03-16-2001, 01:39 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

hey BB

you gonna have the Bad Bowtie there? - im really interested in seeing it up close and getting personal pics of it - as well as talking to you about the conversion process

see ya there

Richard

post #5 of (permalink) Old 03-24-2001, 12:00 AM
**DONOTDELETE**

To be 100% honest I'll explain the details for you... Everyone wants me to bring it for all sorts of reasons... (Big surprize eh...) I was originally planning to bring the Baby-Blazer to pull the cooker into the trails... The big truck is set up for pit racing at the moment instead of trail riding (stiff springs and big stall)... The truck also sits a bit high on some of the trails so we usually have to hold limbs out of the way as I drive under and with its wide stance tree's squeeze a bit close on the tires also... I have done every trail there before (last years Jam) with it as well as many of my other 4wd's (every other time)... The truck is out of its normal stomping grounds on the trails to say the least... The Baby-Blazer with its narrower stance and 32s is perfect for the trails... Which am I bringing you ask, as of this writing I have no clue what so ever... As I said in the beginning I planned to bring the blazer... The closer the Jam becomes the more it looks as though I'm going to be swapping a few parts around... (Have the smaller stall and softer springs in the shop but its a lot of work just to have to swap them back afterwards...) Ask me this a week or two before the Jam., I'll know for sure then... :-)

Bad-Bowtie,
M.Hall
Webmaster @ S10-4x4.com
post #6 of (permalink) Old 03-24-2001, 03:14 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

hey whatever ya bring is cool man - i have the videos of the Bad-Bowtie - guess thatll do me for now

Richard

post #7 of (permalink) Old 03-25-2001, 07:25 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

Thanks for the support... As time draws closer the Bad-Bowtie looks to be the vehicle of choice since there are going to be so many in attendance this year... :-) Guess I'll just have to do a little extra work...

Bad-Bowtie,
M.Hall
Webmaster @ S10-4x4.com
post #8 of (permalink) Old 03-25-2001, 11:27 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

As a side note to the above, I know if I was thinking of doing some of the modifications that are on the truck I would want to check it out face to face also... This is why it doesn't bother me to do a bit of extra work to get it there... The more people modify these trucks/blazers the more popular they are becoming... I still remember some years back when I did my SFA conversion and hor it would have saved me a lot of frustration and time if I had one to look at for idea's... :-) As always, I hadda' do something to be different from the crowd... The more I think about this (as I write), 99% says the truck will be there... :-) Unless something breaks on it, it will be there...

Bad-Bowtie,
M.Hall
Webmaster @ S10-4x4.com
post #9 of (permalink) Old 03-26-2001, 06:11 AM
**DONOTDELETE**

Thats good to hear, If you need help towu=ing to cooker let me know. can't wait to see the Bad Bow-Tie up close.

PuddleSkipper

85 chevy s10 4x4 2.8l v6 4bl
538,862 miles and counting
http://www.geocities.com/greer5199/puddleskipper.html
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode