We have tentative approval to create our very own S-10 section at Off-Road.Com. So far the stuff I have put together is very minimal and are articles and feature vehicles (like two or three) that were done since the web site opened up.
I've scoured the site looking for s-series stuff, and there ain't much of it. My rough design is located at the following address: Click Here
Here's what I'm looking for:
- Drew! ? !
Complete Tire fitment guide.
There's one on ORC but I think it's incomplete for us and I'd rather see what the sources are.
How to check for vacuum actuated 4x4
- Sandman is handling this.
- I know WeaZle did this, just waiting for the photos to come back with a story.
Body lift installation
- Anyone do this at home, have pictures, want to write up something? PLEASE????????????
How about a list of available lift kits (suspension) for all S-series vehicles?
- Including contact information and for what years they are available?
- I need reviews of products you tried. Once the site is up it'll make more sense. If you want more ideas then you should check out the Toyota section of Off-Road.com.
YOUR IDEAS ARE NEEDED!
Like I said there isn't much on the site that caters to us. We can make this site as good (actually better) than the "other" s-10 sites, but we need some help!
Let me know your thoughts, or at the very least start thinking about pulling out that word processor and start on some stories! Once we get some more material, we can introduce the S-series section to the Chevy Section and go from there. Most stories will go on the main Chevy section and then into the S-series section. Hopefully we can have a very clean methodology made up to do this.
Thoughts? Comments? Free Beer?
One more thing. If you want to you can send me a private message on this board to "J.R.". Or you can e-mail me at [email protected]