Dent in my baby - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
GM Small Trucks & SUV's All discussion of S-Class Trucks and SUV's

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 01-20-2001, 01:07 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

Dent in my baby

This sucks, i go out to the blazer this morning and what do i see, a friggin dent about 12 inches long and 4 inches high right in front of the rear tire, what a way to start a weekend, all this 2 days after i notice a severe door ding on the passenger side. I know it may seem a little anal, but its a 2000 and my pride and joy. What a way to start a weekend, lets hope it gets better. Sorry for the rant, but i knew y'all would understand.

Ryan

-I shoulda been a cowboy-
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 01-20-2001, 04:43 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

Re: Dent in my baby

I feel your pain man. Any ideas how it got there? I would be out for blood.

post #3 of (permalink) Old 01-20-2001, 05:45 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

No clue who it got there, which pi$$es me off even more, it was raining yesterday so i wasnt really lookin for dents at all just trying to stay dry, so it could have even happened 2 days ago, I was so mad about it this morning i was ready to go at it with just about anyone for about half an hour, Im a little more calm now, but still not a happy camper.

Ryan

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of (permalink) Old 01-20-2001, 08:04 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

A few years ago on the 4th of July somebody backed into my 1988 F-150 and put a dent in it right outside my house. This truck wasn't worth as much as yours, but it's the principle that somebody will hit and run which sucks. Hope this helps a bit.

P.S. that October I pulled the dents and repainted it blue. It turned out great.

post #5 of (permalink) Old 01-21-2001, 02:02 AM
**DONOTDELETE**

I would definetly be out for blood.......

post #6 of (permalink) Old 01-21-2001, 02:34 AM
**DONOTDELETE**

I am, beleive you me I am.

Ryan

post #7 of (permalink) Old 01-21-2001, 10:13 AM
**DONOTDELETE**

THAT DOES SUCK!! A FEW YEARS AGO I HAD SOME ONE BACK INTO MINE AND THEY LEFT A NOTE THAT SAID I HIT YOUR TRUCK SORRY AND THATS ALL THE NOTE SAID.... THAT DID SUCK!!!!

post #8 of (permalink) Old 01-22-2001, 08:28 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

Hey Ryan, believe me when i say that i feel your pain. Before I bought my blazer I had a brand new 98 cavalier first new car ever, driving down the road one night got hit by a birage of snowballs and put a huge dent in my front fender, pissed me off , car two weeks old, so I swung the car around (this brought the Micheal Andretti out in me) and went after them.Once I had caught up to them I was out of the car before it had stopped and had two of them to the ground ( this is where the Mike Tyson came out in me) the one guy said we didnt throw any snow balls (thought this was funny since i hadn't said any thing yet) so I preceeded to pound the crap out of them both felt good didn't fix the dent but felt good hope you find the [email protected]#*in b*@#ards it will feel good-craig

post #9 of (permalink) Old 01-22-2001, 09:31 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

Yeah i had to deal with some snowballers once too. They didnt hit me but they came pretty close, which is too close for me. And the kids thought that if they ran into a feild i wouldnt come after them. hahaha.

Ryan

post #10 of (permalink) Old 01-23-2001, 02:31 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

KILL
It's those people that see vehicles as a means from point A to point B that figure "oh well, it's just a little ding, they won't notice" They don't realize that to a lot of us, our trucks are a hell of a lot more than that. Sorry I'm ranting too. Mine's a 94' with a tiny (size of a quarter) ding in the passenger door, and a scratch near the fuel door (my own dumb fault), and one from a rock on top the tailgate. THAT's IT! Almost 7 years old and that's it! Yea, I noticed that ding in the door!

"Ride it like you stole it!"
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode