Gibson Exhaust for Blazer - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
GM Small Trucks & SUV's All discussion of S-Class Trucks and SUV's

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 11-17-2000, 12:05 AM
**DONOTDELETE**

Gibson Exhaust for Blazer

I have a question regarding putting a Gibson Side Swept Exhaust (part # 14500) on my 1995 2-door 4x4 Blazer. When I looked it up on carparts.com, they only had it listed for the 4-door models. Does anyone know if there is a model made for my 2-door. Also does anyone have any input on the Gibson system, or an exhaust system which you feel is better for approximately the same price of $275.

Thank You,

Derek Lisabeth

Attached Images
File Type: jpg 17-263860-Mvc-007f.jpg (97.2 KB, 8 views)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 11-17-2000, 12:27 AM
Addict

Re: Gibson Exhaust for Blazer

Very nice Blazer, looks almost like my ZR2. Your in luck son. All Blazer questions can be answered by me. K&N has one as well as Gibson. The link is www.truckperformance.com
I just went there and they show for 99, my year, but I'm sure they have one for you as well. They are eager to please and will wheel & deal. I got them to knock of a little when I got my Tbody spacer. Call them toll free and ask. I have the number for K&N somewhere if you need it for a part number. You'll find a lot of times that you can't find it in a book or on line, but can call the Manufacturer when you need something. After you get the part number call the resaler of your choice and have them order it. The catalogs and stuff run behind as well as the websites. Just because you don't see it, doesn't mean it's not there. You would come out better having one custom bent at a shop the way you want it most of the time too, Tom
http://www.truckperformance.com/

Tom "Deep Sea Diver" Brantley
post #3 of (permalink) Old 11-17-2000, 10:20 AM
**DONOTDELETE**

Like Tom said.. Find a custom shop and have them bend you up one to your likings for less.. If your in So Cal I know of a really good one..

-Troy '<font color=red>WeaZle</font color=red>' McCarty

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of (permalink) Old 11-17-2000, 09:39 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

Yeah i would recommend that i got a gibson muffler and i had some pipes made. Its sounds really good o and when i had the pipes made i had them make different ends they come apart at the end. I can puts straights on or have the angle downs on like in the picture. But yeah i like the gibson sounds pretty nice.O yeah weazle where did you get those little faces funny $hit man haha.

94 S-10 224000 miles YEAH

Attached Images
File Type: jpg 17-264376-rock.jpg (73.3 KB, 8 views)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode