t-bar crankups - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
GM Small Trucks & SUV's All discussion of S-Class Trucks and SUV's

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 11-10-2000, 12:38 AM
**DONOTDELETE**

t-bar crankups

has any one done a t-bar crankup on 2000 blazer yet? if so what height did you end up with and how far did the alignment get thrown out. which would be better rear shackles or add a leaf? I know shackles are easier but which would be more durable. one last question what would be the biggest tire you would be able to fit on this truck with 2" body lift and t- bars cranked up I'm hoping for 33's-thanks- craig

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 11-10-2000, 09:02 AM
**DONOTDELETE**

Re: t-bar crankups

I have 31's with a 2inch body lift and t-bars in factory position. I dont know about 33's man, 32's are probably a better bet, but maybe if you get the 33 x 9.50's it may work. I dunno Im just rambling now, well if anyone has done this i would like to know too, and deuce if you do it any time soon lemme know how it comes out would ya.

Ryan

-I shoulda been a cowboy-
post #3 of (permalink) Old 11-10-2000, 09:34 AM
**DONOTDELETE**

thanks Ryan I know that 31's will fit with the body liftmaybe 32's but I was wondering with the t-bar crank-up if I could squeeze 33's. as it stands now a Performance Accessories body lift is about $400CDN most 4x shops say I need at least 5" of lift for 32"s but thats about $2000CDN a little more than what I wanted to spend-craig

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of (permalink) Old 11-10-2000, 09:38 AM
**DONOTDELETE**

Craig, I think 32's would fit if you just crank up the t-bars, you may not even have to lift the back, i did some measurements a while back, and the back sits 3.25 inches higher than the front, depending on how much you get from t-bars 32's may work, and boy would they look sweet, I'll look around for those measurements to be sure.

Ryan

post #5 of (permalink) Old 11-10-2000, 09:45 AM
**DONOTDELETE**

now is that with or without the bodylift-how long did it take you to install

post #6 of (permalink) Old 11-10-2000, 09:59 AM

I am not sure if you have the ZR2 package or just the regular stance, but I have a 97 ZR2 reg. cab truck with a 2" performance accessories lift(friend and I installed on a weekend) t-bars are cranked up some and I have 33x12.50x15's on my stock rims and they rub the inner fender during hard lock and minimal articulation. I plan on getting the rockn' and roadn' suspension lift this spring and that should then eliminate the rubbing. If I wasn't going to go with the suspension lift I would have already bought the 32's because I think I would have plenty of clearance for them. Just my .02

post #7 of (permalink) Old 11-10-2000, 12:58 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

Mine is with the body lift already on it, as far as install I dunno, i had it done.

Ryan

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode