Body lift for a 96 s-10 blazer - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
GM Small Trucks & SUV's All discussion of S-Class Trucks and SUV's

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 10-24-2000, 07:28 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

Body lift for a 96 s-10 blazer

Hi all,

I'm considering a 3" body lift for a 96 s-10 blazer and wanted to get some opinions. How do Blazers look with these lifts? It seems to me that alot of the frame is visible from the sides on a stock Blazer, and that a body lift would make it all the more worse. If anyone has a body lift, can you please tell me what you think of them and include any pics if possible? Thanks in advance-Tom

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 10-25-2000, 03:52 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

Re: Body lift for a 96 s-10 blazer

Hey i want one for my 94 S-10. I'm gonna go with 2 inch and get some lift lips. They go between the frame and body. Help it look better no space there then. go to www.liftlips.com. They make them for just about everything

post #3 of (permalink) Old 10-25-2000, 07:10 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

Re: Body lift for a 96 s-10 blazer

Hey there,

If what you are looking for is look, sure go with a body lift. It is cheaper and easy to do by yourself. If what you want is something that will perform off the highway, go with a suspension lift. I have never been a huge fan of body lifts. To tell you the truth a friend of mine had one on his 91 S-10 pickup, and ended up cracking his frame because of it.....so just be sure you know what you want the lift for, and then decided.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode