Rancho RS 9000's - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
GM Small Trucks & SUV's All discussion of S-Class Trucks and SUV's

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 09-12-2000, 01:56 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

Rancho RS 9000\'s

Has anyone run the Rancho 9000's with the compresor. Like the kit from 4 Wheel parts wholesellers.
Its a kit with four shocks with in cab remote system $399.95 I was wondering if anyone has run this
kit and if its any good? Does it raise the vehicle a little or just firm up the shocks?

LIL ZILLA SAYS HAPPY TRAILS!!!!!!!!!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 09-12-2000, 02:22 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

Re: Rancho RS 9000\'s

hey,
IM running that set-up on my 72 CJ-5 and it works great. Some people have said that it leaks a little but i have had not problems with it. All the system does is firm up the shock to make the ride ruffer or softens them for a softer ride. That price is the same i payed for mine from the same place, you can't find them any cheaper than that. Hope that helps.

MudderS10s
91 s-10, 4.3L, 5 speed, 3 inch bodylift, 32" super swapper TSLs
post #3 of (permalink) Old 09-12-2000, 10:33 PM
Addict

Re: Rancho RS 9000\'s

Zilla, Tom here again. I have a set just for you that I ordered for my ZR2 that are 6" longer (and that's what you need,I called Rancho and they only make a 6" and 3" for the S-10 trucks) that I'm not going to use still in the box. And I can tell you where to get that set up to finish it out cheaper that 4wheel parts. I got them for $60 ea and they are still in the box. I'm not going to lift the Blazer 6" after all, but go with the 2.5 kit instead. It's taking Maximum forever to get that crap worked out. He's just a long way from selling it to the public and I'm not paying to have them install it. Check your e-mail too. Tom

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode