1975 chevrolet - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
GM Small Trucks & SUV's All discussion of S-Class Trucks and SUV's

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 01-13-2007, 12:56 PM
eightsec4life

1975 chevrolet

Hello everyone im new to these forums and to 4x4
reaclty my father past away and left me his 1975 chevy pic up while it was sitting there at his house waiting on me to come back from over sea's someone stole the radiator from the truck and took the carburetor also the trasmisson was sitting on the ground and the flywheel and starter was gone my mom said the truck was running in the letters but like i said when i got home i found it that way well ive bought the new parts replace them but now i have a proublem the steering is loose i can move the steering wheel from the 11 o clock to 1 oclock before the the wheels will move i saw some where that the steering gear box has a adjustment on it but were would i find that also i was told that it may be racpinon steering box too im not too sure about this stuff ive never really worked on a truck i was readding that i have to adjust the box while the truck is running but thing is ( they didint say were it was ) do anyone have any idea or were i can find this info @ i would really be glad to get this info thx again!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode