zr2 lift - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
GM Small Trucks & SUV's All discussion of S-Class Trucks and SUV's

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 02-26-2006, 11:06 PM
CODE-MAN

zr2 lift

i have an '01 s-10 4x4 w/ the zr2 package. i wanted to do a lift but the only one that i have found for my truck is from superlift. i was wondering if there were any other kits out there and if anybody has used the superlift 6" kit. i think my truck has the high rider package because it is clearing 31's right now. any help is greatly appreciated. thanks
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 02-28-2006, 08:46 PM
Old Hand

Re: zr2 lift

do a google search for lifts. that should bring up a bunch of brands. some of those brands will have s10 lifts. although there are not to many out there.

the high rider package does make some changes to the s10. i believe the frames are actually a bit different, along with some other parts. check into this when looking at lifts, make sure they are for your truck. most companies have a tech line of some kind. if they don't, you prob don't want to buy from them in the first place.
post #3 of (permalink) Old 02-28-2006, 10:54 PM
CODE-MAN

thanks. someone told me also that total chaos had a long travel kit for my truck but i couldnt find any info and i thought that they mainly dealt with toyota. and thanks for the help, and has anyone ever had any experience with the Superlift 6" kit? Superlift claims that you can fit 33's w/o any trimmming and stuff and i just want to know if its a quality kit or not. thanks for everything
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of (permalink) Old 03-01-2006, 02:23 PM
Old Hand

if you are running 31's now (which i think was what came stock), 33's should fit with a 6 inch lift. logic says it should.
post #5 of (permalink) Old 03-11-2006, 11:28 PM

I have seen a ZR2 S-10 with the Superlift kit and I think 33s look too small with the kit. Looks to me like there is plenty of room for 35s, but I would imagine this is stretching the limits of your front and rear axles and drivetrain components.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode