All parts, for a "Bad Bowtie" SFA swap for sale - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
GM Small Trucks & SUV's All discussion of S-Class Trucks and SUV's

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 10-05-2005, 12:23 PM Thread Starter
Addict

All parts, for a \"Bad Bowtie\" SFA swap for sale

Ever see pics of Mark Hall's "Bad Bowtie"? I hate to do it, but I need the money. I was building a truck and have to abort the mission. Serious inquires only. I have a early Bronco 9" rear end that has been built with a spool & 4.56's never had grease in it, a Dana 44 that has been upgraded with the larger disc brake rotors & 4.56's, new pads, u joints, ect. No grease in it either, never used. A brand new Wild Horse Progressive spring 3.5" lift kit, with all the new Polyurethane for an easy install for the front end. Trailing arms, new shocks mounts & springs perches. And of course to end all the steering problems, a Scout II steering box. BASICALLY, everything you need to build a Mark Hall, Bad Bowtie truck. I mean all the components, most new, except for the housings. I can send pics if needed. $2000 cash, money order, or Paypal takes it all. I am in Murray, KY and can meet you depending on where you are located. My cell is 270-556-5340 [email protected] Tom
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode