Anyone hacked the fenders up? The rear are done... - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
GM Small Trucks & SUV's All discussion of S-Class Trucks and SUV's

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 04-17-2005, 08:27 AM Thread Starter

Anyone hacked the fenders up? The rear are done...

Now I just need ideas on the front. This is a work in progress pic, tubes are sitting in my garage. Fenders will be tubed and a cage incorporated into it, Radiator, tranny cooler and gas tank are all out now and getting mounted in the trunk. The battery was relocated to the cab. For the front the fenders will be tubed also with an engine rollcage and a stinger in front also with supports going to the rest of the tubes. (all tubes thanks to the United States.......uh some company I work for throwing away 20 - 6foot sections of steel tubes right in the dumpster in front of our hanger) One time I saw 10 37 inch wrangler MTs sitting in a pile next to a dumpster, thats not proper way to dispose of those!!...and now I know acouple of guys who run those on there trucks...lol

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode