Corvettes - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
GM Small Trucks & SUV's All discussion of S-Class Trucks and SUV's

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 04-01-2000, 11:38 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

Corvettes

Obviously this is the wrong place, but does anyone know of a corvette forum?

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 04-02-2000, 06:41 AM
**DONOTDELETE**

Re: Corvettes

Ahhh... A fellow 'vette person... Although I've taken quite a liking to all this 4x4 stuff, my first love with always be Corvettes... Mmmmm... If only I could find a woman with curves like a C3...

Anyways, if you have access to newsgroup formus, alt.autos.corvette (or somthing close to that) is a good place with friendly people who seem to know what they're talking about. (You might want to avoid it if you're looking to make your 'vette into a low-rider though. You'll get much the same reaction you'd get asking about low-rider mods to your s-10 here...)

If you don't have easy access to a newsgroup server, just hop on to your favorite search engine and do a search for Corvette... It'll return more pages than you know what to do with, and some of them are bound to have discussion groups...

Vigo-

post #3 of (permalink) Old 04-03-2000, 11:12 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

Re: Corvettes

I have a '97 C5--sweetest car on the planet (in my rose colored world anyway). The best Corvette forum is www.corvetteforum.com. There's a few good folks over there who know quite a bit--if you post a question, someone will answer it. You might also try www.ls1.com--it's oriented to cars with the LS-1 engine: C5 Corvette, >=98 Camaro and Firebird.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode