Supertrapp mufflers - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
GM Small Trucks & SUV's All discussion of S-Class Trucks and SUV's

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 02-17-2000, 01:09 AM
**DONOTDELETE**

Supertrapp mufflers

What kind of exahust does everyone run on thier S-10's? I had a set of flowmasters on for a while but decided to try some
Supertrapp mufflers. About $140, but when I want some low end tourqe I simply take a few discs off.When I want top-end
power with a deeper tone I simply just add some more discs.Its pretty cool!!!!

Attached Images
File Type: jpg 17-1215-Truck3.jpg (32.7 KB, 6 views)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 02-17-2000, 01:13 AM

Re: Supertrapp mufflers

I just run a cheapo glass pack on my '85 S15.. It sounds kind of funky, but it's a bit loud, sounds a bit deeper than it used to... The truck has no cat, and it's a bit louder due to that too... [img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/crazy.gif[/img] The Supertrapps sound very cool! How much work is it to change the discs? [img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/crazy.gif[/img] [img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Tim
"The_Sandman_454"

[img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/cool.gif[/img] '79 Suburban 4x4 454, 6" lift, 35x12.5s & '85 GMC S15 4x4
post #3 of (permalink) Old 02-17-2000, 01:30 AM
**DONOTDELETE**

When I bought the Supertrapp mufflers they came with I think 8 discs.But I also ordered 2 more sets of discs.All that holds the discs
in place is 6 allen screws.Lil zilla sounds like a 350/V8.When people see me ''set aside the noisy boggers'' they always ask me what
kind of motor I have under there.I wish I could say a 350 by I tell them its just a stock 6 banger.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of (permalink) Old 02-17-2000, 11:27 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

I've got a Pep Boys $18 dollar turbo something or another. I also have an after market (not sure of the brand) cat that is smaller, yet has a larger diameter pipe, I think I'm running 2 1/8 or 2 1/4 now. I like the sound, little rumble yet not annoiyingly loud at speed.

There's somethin' women like about a pickup man
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode