We're losing to the d*dge Boys! - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
GM Small Trucks & SUV's All discussion of S-Class Trucks and SUV's

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 02-10-2000, 09:42 PM Thread Starter

We\'re losing to the d*dge Boys!

We've got to put more posts on here. The d*dge boys have 400 more posts then us.

--Drew
83 S10 Ext Cab
[img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 02-10-2000, 09:46 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

Re: We\'re losing to the d*dge Boys!

they have more broke/problem trucks to talk about!

HAWG WILD
<font color=red> ALL THOSE WHO WANDER ARE NOT NECESSARLY LOST </font color=red> [img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/cool.gif[/img]
post #3 of (permalink) Old 02-10-2000, 11:24 PM

[img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/wink.gif[/img] There's more of them I think, too... We need to all think up at least one idea to modify our trucks, and post the idea (give it it's own thread so we can keep the ideas seperated so we don't get confused about what idea we're commenting on), so we can get some really awesome modifications flowing around... If you've got any cheap tricks you've learned, tips on how to make certain work on the trucks easier, and anything at all you think might be useful... [img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/wink.gif[/img] Let's try for more useful posts than the Toy an short wheelbase Jeep boards.. [img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Tim
"The_Sandman_454"

[img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/cool.gif[/img] '79 Suburban 4x4 454, 6" lift, 35x12.5s & '85 GMC S15 4x4
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of (permalink) Old 02-11-2000, 12:21 AM

Thank you. I was just going to post that! [img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

[img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/shocked.gif[/img]- <font color=purple>J.R.</font color=purple> -[img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/shocked.gif[/img]
post #5 of (permalink) Old 02-11-2000, 02:19 AM
**DONOTDELETE**

Actually, I've been quite impressed how much this board has grown since I found it, especially in the last month. Keep the ideas flowing guys. I'll make sure that I document and take pics of any mods I do over the summer so I can post them. Need I suggest you do the same?
In fairness to the S-10, if dohkota or what ever those things are called had their own board, I think they would be in competing with subaroo for number of posts. haha

post #6 of (permalink) Old 02-11-2000, 03:17 AM

Well, considering this is one of the only forums for the mini trucks that doesn't have to do with slamming the truck and making the stereo bigger than the motor, the sky's the limit!!!

[img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/shocked.gif[/img]- <font color=purple>J.R.</font color=purple> -[img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/shocked.gif[/img]
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode