HEY HAWGWILD - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
GM Small Trucks & SUV's All discussion of S-Class Trucks and SUV's

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 01-29-2000, 07:48 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

HEY HAWGWILD

TELL ME MORE ABOUT THE SEMI CUSTOM LIFT OF YOURS. LIKE PARTS ,COST AND IF I COULD DO IT, PROBLEMS ,ETC . PICS WOULD BE GREAT. ANY THING AND EVERYTHING IS APPRECIATED. THANKS

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 01-30-2000, 01:20 AM
**DONOTDELETE**

Re: HEY HAWGWILD

right now suspension is still in the design stage and won't be ready to fly until the fall.
(I will be doing a 2" body lift and 33" BFG MT's and bushwackers this summer)
I spent this morning out at the bone yard measuring diffrent jeep front ends.The bronco
stuff works, but I would rather not use F**D(bad word)stuff on my CHEVY,that and terra flex
jeeps articulate like crazy. when it goes down I will take lots of pics and put it all on paper.
later

HAWG WILD
<font color=red> All those who wander are not necessarily lost </font color=red> [img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/cool.gif[/img]
post #3 of (permalink) Old 01-30-2000, 08:57 AM
**DONOTDELETE**

HOW AND THE HECK ARE YOU STUFFING 33MT'S WITH JUST A TWO INCH BODY LIFT. WITH A 3 INCH I WAS BARELY ABLE TO FIT 31'S

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of (permalink) Old 01-31-2000, 12:42 AM
**DONOTDELETE**

I'm going to use Bushwacker Cut-Out flairs and trim as much sheet metal as i can,
also planing on having clearance problems w/floorboards in the rear corner on turns
but I have access to a plasma cutting rig and tig welding equipment (sheet metal won't
be a problem). I'm not sure if I will have clearance problems with the wheel well liners
yet, but I can do a cut and paste there if required. While thats all getting all cobbed together
I'm going to try to stuff the vacuum res down in that hole behind the headlight and mount
another battery on the left side (to help with the hella's that are up on the shelf).
P.S. if it don't fit,get a bigger hammer.

HAWG WILD
<font color=red> All those who wander are not necessarily lost </font color=red> [img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/cool.gif[/img]
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode