solid axle - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
GM Small Trucks & SUV's All discussion of S-Class Trucks and SUV's

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 01-22-2000, 05:50 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

solid axle

anybody out there successfully swap in a dana 44 front. Looking for all the info I can get
my hands on. I have seen a couple, tring to go in the direction of a jeep/early bronco
w/coil springs and a terra flex type setup.
thanks.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 01-23-2000, 05:40 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

Re: solid axle

I remember awhile back I came across a web site devoted exclusively to S-series vehicles. On there, some guy had put a solid front axle (I think from an early model bronco) on his truck and jacked everything up. It looked really good. He also had a short description of how he did it. Sorry, but I can't remeber the name of the site so you'll have to do your own search. I think the site name has "S-10" somewhere in it though. Good luck!

[img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/cool.gif[/img] Steven Fairchild [img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/cool.gif[/img]
[img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/wink.gif[/img] <font color=green> 96' S-10 4x4 </font color=green> [img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/wink.gif[/img]
post #3 of (permalink) Old 01-23-2000, 06:27 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

Re: solid axle

the site for anyone interested ishttp://s10-4x4.com . That truck was where i got the idea,
tring to find out what others have done/diffrent twists . I have seen some truly
impressive articulation on terra flex jeeps(multilink), looking into that possability
thanks

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode