Ukraine ATV Lviv Club - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
General 4X4 and Off-Road Ask questions or share info that applies across makes or models, things of general off-road interest. *Make-specific, please look below for appropriate forum..

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 10-10-2017, 06:51 AM Thread Starter

Ukraine ATV Lviv Club

Hello everyone. Welcome to page where I will share ATV Lviv Club off-road life.

We are riding and recording a lot of good footage. Right now we have local rides and also participate Lviv 4x4 trophy raid competitions.

Trophy raid is rough sections overcome competition, usually held in a forest or marshland, in off-road four-wheel drive vehicles, special off-road motorcycles and quads.

The sense is in cars moving from point A to point B off the road for a certain period of time – from several hours to several days.
There are start and finish of the competition. At the trophy raids it is very important to successfully pass all the stages and perform the competitive rounds tasks.

I have a chance to record unique content from trophy raid competitions because I have ATV and can go after participants of the competition

Also I record our local club ATV rides.

Enough words just check this out !

Last competition

Our trip on the Pikui mountain

Don't forget to leave your comment it's really important for me and Thanks for watching !
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 10-29-2017, 04:59 PM Thread Starter

Hello. This time I have a trial video for my channel. In the first timekeeping is increased in the second, it has a lively sound without music. I really hope for feedback especially from those who look at me and know how it was before, write in the comments on the video that it's better that bad, based on this I will make a choice in which direction we move on. Thank you !

You Tube
"> You Tube
" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
A
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode