Newest Ford M151-LC project pictures - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
Ford Lounge General discussions and Frequently Asked Questions.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 05-23-2007, 10:00 PM Thread Starter

Newest Ford M151-LC project pictures

My wife snapped these pictures of me putting the fron leaf springs and axel under the Mutt.

Tommorow when the sun comes up I will post some pictures of the completed instaltion.

All my work has paid off and she is going together fast now.

We had so much rain here it was impossible to get out and get any work done the past month since the warmer weather decided to show up.

Once I get the axels mouted I will give this dusty Mutt a nice cleaning with the hose and some good soap...LOL

We live on a dirt road so everytime a car or truck blows by we get all dusted out in the driveway.

OK Pictures...LOL

The glass in this M151 windshield frame is solid like a A2 is.

I was going to place a A2 windshield frame on the LC project but a buddy of mine gave me the frame.

I just traded for a nice M151 frame and this glass will go right in to it.

Cherry picking the front end of the mutt to get just the right height to mount the axel to the leaf springs.

Bolting the leaf springs to the new Steel version of a Wrangler front bumper. Nate and I made this bumper one after noon last fall and decided it would look better on the M151-LC then on our 1952 M38A1.

It ties the front end of the uni-frame in real tight and also acts as mounts for the leaf springs.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode