Lifts for 89 F350 - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
Ford Lounge General discussions and Frequently Asked Questions.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 02-11-2005, 12:16 AM
cadaverman

Lifts for 89 F350

I own a 1989 F350 4x4 Single cab with a long bed. The suspension is shot. The front has no spring left and the rear sits 3 inches to low. Needless to say the ride quality is no where near smooth. I figure all the springs could use replacing to smooth out the ride even the slightest, but FORD is so proud of their springs (about $400 per corner), Given these factoids after market is the way to go and i have seen full suspension kits with 4" of lift for a grand or so on the internet but am not sold. I want smooth wheel travel and also what to gain articulation and no one seems to know if any of the suspension pakages will offer either. Is their anyone out there the has played with older full ton fords that can recomend a lift pakage.

P.S. If any one has seen a Coil Over Spring on the market that would hold the truck up if I got the low rider down the block to help me build a FOUR LINK for my beaten down bad ass? THis would be the other option.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 02-25-2005, 06:30 PM
Old Hand

Re: Lifts for 89 F350

Ntwonline has lifts for f350s. Superlift and skyjacker should be good, i thin $600 for the one. If your springs wernt shot i would say do a shackle reversal in fron & shackle flip in back, but u would need new springs then anyway.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode