New Powerstroke! - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
Ford Lounge General discussions and Frequently Asked Questions.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 04-17-2003, 02:47 PM Thread Starter

New Powerstroke!

Well I am so glad to say I am the owner of a 96 F-350 Powerstroke. It is in really beautiful condition, and was a one person owner. It has 80,000 miles on it and is a standard. I don't know why I have lived so long with out one I love this thing. I did get the guy down from 15,500 to 14,800 it also has 6 mth warranty /9,000 mile . God I love the power. I got to test out the power last weekend when I hauled a car trailer full of saw logs and the 8ft bed filled with big chuncks of wood that was left at a logging site from my friend. My other friend has a dodge with a cummings in it and it runs good. I still think I got him though we were on the highway and decided to see what the had . Well we were both going up a pretty good grade and they both were holding steady at 80 no problem with plenty more to go if choosen but we decided to back off them , back down to 60. But I am so happy with the performance of this truck. IT IS BUILT FORD TOUGH!!!! [img]images/graemlins/40BEER.gif[/img]
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 04-17-2003, 04:03 PM

Re: New Powerstroke!

Glad to hear another person has come to realise the superiority of the Ford trucks.

JK I really am glad you like your new truck. I know how great it feels to get a new truck. Hopefully now that the gas prices are going down I'll get to drive my truck more.
post #3 of (permalink) Old 04-21-2003, 05:40 PM Thread Starter

I hear ya thank George the gas prices are coming down! [img]images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of (permalink) Old 04-22-2003, 01:45 AM

Congrats on the new truck yoat!
post #5 of (permalink) Old 04-28-2003, 10:39 AM Thread Starter

Thanks Paul I am loving every min I go anywhere in it. I have been trailering alot of stuff latley it has all the power it needs! It's awesome! [img]images/graemlins/40BEER.gif[/img]
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode