How Much $$ For Clean Bronco$ - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
Ford Early Bronco, 66-77 All discussion of Early Ford Bronco's to 1977

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 10-02-2001, 06:35 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

How Much $$ For Clean Bronco$

I am thinking of buying/building either a CJ-7 or a Early bronco. I Love the looks of the Bronco, but I don't know what clean/maybe somewhat restored 66-77 bronco's are going for. All the help is apreciated.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 10-03-2001, 05:37 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

Re: How Much $$ For Clean Bronco$

I would think it would matter what mods it had from about 3500.00 to about 20,000.00 and the best place to find a good one that hasent been repaired is in calif. az. nv. parts of nm. tx.that is for a rust free typ. good luck Bill

post #3 of (permalink) Old 10-26-2001, 05:11 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

$10,000 will get you a pretty basic clean unit,lift done, new shafts, bearings, winch exhaust, tires, then you have to invest to the next level where you can really start to refine and combine features ( you'll spend another $8,000) - if you want one that has everything done completely= $27,000 with good paint - i'd sell ya my'72 with only 4000 mi. on windsor engine with approx. $24,000 in it for $18,500 - it has got the best of everything done, mostly new or recently rebuilt -e-mail me and I'll send list.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of (permalink) Old 11-01-2001, 10:45 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

If you are looking for a straight resto project, and hope to get some money back (if you do not value your labor ;^) get a Bronco. The later the better to avoid rust issues.

If you want to basically wheel, get the CJ7, as you get more vehicle for your money, and aftermarket 4wd upgrades are all over the place and relatively cheap

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode