Looking for a early model Bronco and restoration catalogs - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
Ford Early Bronco, 66-77 All discussion of Early Ford Bronco's to 1977

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 01-25-2000, 11:42 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

Looking for a early model Bronco and restoration catalogs

Hi. My dad and I are interested in finding a early model Bronco to restore and modfiy for offroading. I was wondering if anyone knows of any for sale in the NC/VA area. Must have a V8 and a 4-speed transmission. Also can anyone suggest any good places where I can order catalogs for restoring and for modifing early model broncos. My dad currently has a 84 Bronco II XLT and is the origional owner. Best vechile we have ever owned, espcially for driving in the snow. Now he wants a older one to play with. Any help and info is appreicated. Please free free to Email or private message me with any comments or helpful information. Thanks

Chad
80 Jeep CJ7
84 Jeep CJ7

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 01-26-2000, 10:27 AM
**DONOTDELETE**

Re: Looking for a early model Bronco and restoration catalogs

A good place to start! http://www.earlybroncoent.com/Etc/link.htm

Chris J.
[img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/wink.gif[/img]It's not the Biggest, but at least I use it![img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/wink.gif[/img]
post #3 of (permalink) Old 01-26-2000, 09:22 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

A four speed would be a swap, so look out. These trucks only came stock with three speed column shift and later models with the C4 auto. Watch out for V8 engine conversions too, the 6cyl three speed was a lighter duty then the V8. Models with power steering, power brakes and auto are a plus in my book. These are only found 74 and newer. 77 models are unleaded with cats, might be a consideration if making modifications. Early models (66-72) came with the Dana30 front axle and later with the 44.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of (permalink) Old 02-21-2000, 09:37 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

Two Great sources of restoration and modification parts are Wild Horses 4X4 at (209) 943-0991 or www.wildhorses4x4.com and my favorite is Auto Krafters early Bronco catalog; their cust. service # is 1-800-228-7346. I haven't yet bought anything from either, but their catalogs are fantastic. You can truly get absolutely any part from these two combined. Also, pay close attention to the immediately above post because he is right on the money.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode