Is it worth it ??? - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
Ford Early Bronco, 66-77 All discussion of Early Ford Bronco's to 1977

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 01-24-2000, 12:58 AM
**DONOTDELETE**

Is it worth it ???

I am thinking about buying a 67 Bronco, but need a little advice from the EB gurus first. Take a look at http://www.thoughtbox.net/toys/67Bronco.asp and let me know what you think. Your opinion is most definitely appreciated. One question I forgot to put on the website is "if getting rid of the rust is too expensive, how long can I expect to keep the great paint job before the rust it's through it?".

Thanks!
jason

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 01-24-2000, 12:05 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

Re: Is it worth it ???

That could be a good little project, and worth while pending on how much the guy wants for it?? I didn't see a price!

Chris J.
[img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/wink.gif[/img]It's not the Biggest, but at least I use it![img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/wink.gif[/img]
post #3 of (permalink) Old 01-24-2000, 06:01 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

Thanks for the feedback. The guy is asking a very flexible $5k. I know I didn't want to pay that much, but am unsure how much is fair.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of (permalink) Old 01-24-2000, 07:43 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

I'd say $5000.00 is pretty steep, unless your getting a whole wack of extra parts with it. It's not in bad shape but I'd offer something more like $3 - 3.5K if the weather was nice. I'm not sure what all you plan on doing with it as far as a build up etc, but just to restore it to it's stock condition and shape your probably looking at another $2000.00 pending on how much of the work you do yourself? Jump around on some Early Bronco personal websites and compare with some of those. Most of the guy's have cost break-downs fro their build-ups etc.
Just my 2 cents worth!

Chris J.
[img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/wink.gif[/img]It's not the Biggest, but at least I use it![img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/wink.gif[/img]
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode