just for your info. I have the following parts laying around. All this stuff came of a 94 F150 The lift stuff was used for about six months
1. Superlift 6" axel drop brackets including raduis arm drops.
2. Urithane radius arm bushings used about 6 months is all.
3. stock leaf springs(rear)
4. Overload springs (but not the mounting hardware)
5. 2" rear blocks (the stock ones)
6. Skyjacker radius arm brace bar
7. Right and left stock radius arms ( the left, drivers side arm is brand new used only one week).
8. four 15x8 stock aluminum rims and five 265/75R15 goodyear ATs with 3/4 tread left.
9. stock shocks, coils, radius arm end pieces (the part the attaches to the frame and where the radius arm flexes)
10. rear under the truck spare tire carrier.(stock)
If any of these parts have an interest to you let me know! I don't want to seem loke a peddeler but I do need more storage space and an sell this stuff off fairly cheap! Thanks
Beat that sucker into submission!