hungover - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
Ford 67-96 F-Series, 78-96 Bronco All discussions of 67-96 F-Series Trucks and 78-96 Broncos

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 01-01-2001, 03:11 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

hungover

besides a bloody mary in the morning...you guys got a cure for the hungoverness that I feel?....and happy new years

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 01-01-2001, 03:50 PM

Re: hungover

Yep

When I used to imbibe heavily on a very regular basis I had a few cures.

1.) If you can remember to leave a whole quart bottle of Gatorade on the bed side table with two or three Tylenol extra strength, do it.

2.) Leave a note for Mr.Hyde, when he gets home with your body, to scarf the pills and swallow as much of the gatorade as possible.

3.) In the morning, or halfway through the night, when you wake up for the 10 minute piss, afterwards go to the fridge where you've cleverly left another ice cold Gatorade and scarf down a lot more Gatorade.

4.) When you come to the second time repeat the Gatorade and Tylenol one more time.

5.) Grab a big breakfast/brunch buffet and eat all you're able, then crawl back home into the sack and sleep it off some more.

Of course you can bypass the need for all this stuff by just staying drunk, like I did for most of the Eighties.

Good luck

Malcolm

post #3 of (permalink) Old 01-02-2001, 04:54 AM
**DONOTDELETE**

Unfortunately,
After the fact, the only thing I've found that worked worth a piss, was to hug the porcelin, then partake of a little more of the hair of the Dog that bit 'ya..............Damn, had this been the night of, the REAL hangover cure might have helped---A good B-complex vitamin, 2 Motrin, and as much water as you can stomach BEFORE you go to sleep. A Corpman taught me this while I was in the Marines (and subsequently at LEAST .20 BAC at all times) and believe me, it is the SH**!!!!!!!

MILDOT

NISSAN IFS SUCKS
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of (permalink) Old 01-02-2001, 10:17 AM
**DONOTDELETE**

Been down that route many, many times. I used to do the "manly" (read "stupid") test. A big bowl of Cap'n Crunch, with a lot of extra sugar. If I could keep that down, I knew I would make it through the day. *Hint* Don't try this method just before church...it gets messy sometimes.
I just saw a news story that said to take Honey. Apparently, the liver metabolizes the honey in the same manner as alcohol, so you get back up and running in a shorter amount of time.

post #5 of (permalink) Old 01-02-2001, 08:10 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

hey guys,
thanks fer the response....you had me laughing my ass off.....these things I have got to try in the future as my college life makes them easily opportune P

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode