is this a good buy - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
Ford 67-96 F-Series, 78-96 Bronco All discussions of 67-96 F-Series Trucks and 78-96 Broncos

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 06-21-2005, 04:26 PM
magic2979

is this a good buy

i have been looking for a vehicle to use just as off road for a while now. and i found an older fulsize ford bronco already lifted and it has 35s on it. it runs drives and four wheel drive works..

the only thing that is wrong with it is when you open the door. the section of the floor that is right there is rusting out and it hangs down.. it a strip as long at the door and maybe 3 inches wide.. its rusted so bad that i will have to replace it. is there a place that sells floor halfs that i can just put in?

but that is the only thing that i have seen besides. other rear small areas of rust. it is trimmed it has some bushwaker flares on it..

ill try and get pics but it is solid besides the floor in that one area.

Do you think it would be a good buy to use just as a wheeling rig.. the only time it would see the road is going to the trails.. and he wants around 700 for it..
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 07-12-2005, 04:14 PM
kemicalburns

Re: is this a good buy

if its rusting there , its probably rusting every where else just as bad. i would pass unless you can talk em down to 300
post #3 of (permalink) Old 07-13-2005, 01:18 PM

Re: is this a good buy

If anything just get some sheetmetal and rivets and see what you can come up with.. is this the are you are talking about? I just cut out the rust used sheet metal, rivets and self tapping screws and some cheap wal-mart undercoating.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode