Market Research for a OHV park in Northeast Ga - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
Ford 67-96 F-Series, 78-96 Bronco All discussions of 67-96 F-Series Trucks and 78-96 Broncos

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 02-16-2005, 02:42 PM
NOMO OFFROAD

Market Research for a OHV park in Northeast Ga

I am posting this tread on several websites so don't get mad please.
I am conducting some market research for an investor interested in your opinions on what the top five things that would be most important to you if someone were to open an OHV park in the north Ga area.

I.E. cost, amminites, location, access, trial types, club event access, camping, ect.

please feel free to e-mail me directly at [email protected]
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 02-16-2005, 09:31 PM

Re: Market Research for a OHV park in Northeast Ga

Well Scott, I'm glad someoen finaly brought this up. I've been waiting for a real park to open up closer than Tellico.

One of the things I would love to see is a section of fairly easy trails, for moderate to stock rigs...the family in a Jeep type. At the same time, some harder trails for those of us with mildly lifted rigs would be a nice contrast. And as always, the hard trails for the hardcore rigs.

As far as the amminities go, bathrooms and maybe a small concession stand would be nice. RV hookups, electrical outlets, and I was thinking maybe some stationary drive on racks for minor underbody repair. Possibly a tool rental shop and a on site welder.

The ideal situation would be for you to open a new branch of NOMO on site...talk about convinience.

Let me know if there is anything I can do to help you in the progress of this project.
post #3 of (permalink) Old 02-17-2005, 02:53 PM
NOMO OFFROAD

We are hard at work trying to see if we can pay back the loan. If we can show the investor and the loan officer that it can pay for itself we can do this pretty soon. The more we can show the investor and the loan officer about support from the offroad community the better off we are going to be. I have apperantly made all of the toyota guys on this site very mad by posting about my website when i first got it up and running so they are being no help. I need input from every type of rig to make this work. I do not weant a park that is only fun for jeeps. also I am posting most of the info on my site first from now on and then replying to others as i have time. I have not been getting enough done around the shop since I started these threads. so stay tuned and I will try to get back to all of the sites asap.

The biggest help would be getting the word out about us needing all of the documentation we can to show the potential for this investment. so if you know of any sites that might be willing to help us out then feel free to copy and paste any parts of this thread just let me know where you are doing it by e-mail so that i can keep up with it.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of (permalink) Old 02-17-2005, 06:36 PM

Yea, don't mind the Toyota guys, they always need something to gripe about.

I would suggest calling all the surrounding shops and asking for thier input/ support. I also agree on the wide variety of rigs that shoudl be accomidated. If you are gunna do it you might as well do it right.
post #5 of (permalink) Old 02-18-2005, 07:59 PM
NOMO OFFROAD

we can only do it right with your help. We can not make everyone happy and we can certianly not think of everything. But with that said we can have more money aval for future upgrades with the foresite to put it in our business plan.

thanks for the support
post #6 of (permalink) Old 02-19-2005, 01:34 AM

If I was cooped in a Toy I'd be grumpy too. But that's just 'cause I'm a big guy. The bronc is one of the few things I fit in.
post #7 of (permalink) Old 02-23-2005, 10:30 AM
Addict

[ QUOTE ]
I have apperantly made all of the toyota guys on this site very mad by posting about my website when i first got it up and running so they are being no help.

[/ QUOTE ]

What? You caught a lot more sh!t on the Chevy and Jeep forums than the Toyota. Jeez, no need to be oversensitive about what people post. There is always going to be someone who feels the need to flame or whatever, no matter WHAT you post. Here, post what you posted here on this forum: Pirate4x4. Then come back to this forum, and see the difference. I think for the most part, except for a few people, everyone has been pretty cool with you here. [img]images/graemlins/40BEER.gif[/img]
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode