Hi - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
Ford 67-96 F-Series, 78-96 Bronco All discussions of 67-96 F-Series Trucks and 78-96 Broncos

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 01-18-2005, 11:43 AM
erik

Hi

Hello friends!

I haven't been around for a long time. The old man is getting a bit tired. But, I'm still driving my -88 Bronco, 480000 miles. Just a little oilleak.

Regards
Erik
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 01-18-2005, 07:30 PM

Re: Hi

Cool. How common are Ford's where you live? I hear your country is a nice place to be. Take Care. NORM
post #3 of (permalink) Old 01-19-2005, 07:24 AM
erik

Re: Hi

Broncos are very rare. Blazer is the most common. The nature are very beautiful, but all your income goes to taxes. And petrol $6/gallon, 63% is taxes. So, it's very difficult to sell a used Bronco with poor mileage. If you don't want to practice, giveaways.
Im driving Ford Mondeo as a familycar. Ford hasn't got so god reputation hear, so it's a god deal to buy a used one.
But I can really recommend Stockholm in the summertime. I'm trying to build a homesite, not ready, there you can see the water surroundings,http://web.telia.com/~u17127594. The Broncopicture isn't mine, but I like the design. Driving the boat is the old man himself./ Erik
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode