Don't come to Oregon to wheel unless you are a.... - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
Ford 67-96 F-Series, 78-96 Bronco All discussions of 67-96 F-Series Trucks and 78-96 Broncos

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 05-13-2004, 01:04 AM Thread Starter

Don\'t come to Oregon to wheel unless you are a....

Bomb expert.

Yep, eco bastards set a few pipe bomb traps recently at gates into various forested areas. One was said to be set off by the bombsquad by spraying it with a water canon. It was thick walled pvc, loaded with some type of explosive, with a mercury switch, and attached to a post at a gate.

Come wheelin' with armor covered military humvee, or go home. [img]images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] [img]images/graemlins/scs.gif[/img]
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 05-13-2004, 01:22 AM
FordDiesel

Re: Don\'t come to Oregon to wheel unless you are a....

"We dont want you to wheel on the trails cuz you might ruin the forrest, so we're gunna blow up your truck so oil and fuel spills all over the ground and the fire burns all the trees down. Oh yea, and we're gunna kill you in the process too."

Yea, these folks sure are trying to help things. [img]images/graemlins/AR15firing.gif[/img]
post #3 of (permalink) Old 05-13-2004, 02:26 AM
Mud in my Veins

same morons that torched the hummer dealership and released god knows what into the atmosphere in the process, along with requiring those trucks to be produced again... real dip****s with too much time on their hands, they are [img]images/graemlins/chair.gif[/img]
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of (permalink) Old 05-13-2004, 11:37 PM

Re: Don\'t come to Oregon to wheel unless you are a

If it wasn't for people in 4WDs there'd be nobody in the forests up here. The ratio of vehicles to hikers in the wild is huge ! You wouldn't see much of Canada on foot, let me tell you !

What right do they have to endanger the life of another human on their pure assumption that they "might" mow down a blade of grass !

Normally I'd wait til they kicked it and let our/their maker decide whether their actions are good or whether they're going to roast in Hell for their sins/crimes against other humans. Check your old testament you tree buggers, you're going where it's hot. The good lord looks after the souls of humans, not trees. He put them on this earth to help man !

We do however have an option, thanks to ar$ehole$ halfway across their precious earth. In Canada, America and many other countries there are special laws in effect to deal with quote "any" terrorist act.

Guess what you tree buggers, you're terrorists and I'd have no trouble prosectuting you using the same special laws !

Hope you're safe Juice

Sixlitre [img]images/graemlins/AR15firing.gif[/img]Tree buggers
post #5 of (permalink) Old 05-14-2004, 08:59 AM

I was just thinking on how sad it's going to be when the idiots kill someone. It might be a wheeler, a Mt Biker, or some old guy with his dog and grandkid. This message is to any tree hugger terrorist out there: EARTH FIRST... WE'LL MINE THE OTHER PLANETS LATER.
post #6 of (permalink) Old 05-15-2004, 11:29 PM
Bluebeast

how does the mercury switch get set off? and yes poop on those eco guys... us 4WD people to care about the enviornment thats why we pack it out.
post #7 of (permalink) Old 05-16-2004, 01:22 AM
Mud in my Veins

it's probably a toggle switch with a string tied between the switch and the gate... might even be motion sensored
post #8 of (permalink) Old 05-16-2004, 10:54 AM

It's real simple. The murcury sits in like a cylinder like you would find in a level. there are electrical connectors on one side. The <nobr>mercury</nobr> connects the switch. I'll bet the greenies made more of an environmental mess just messing with mercury than wheelers ever would in the woods. Some kids familly here locally had to pay hundreds of thousands in clean up when the kid brought some to school and flushed it down a water drain. Not to mention the kids that may have been contaminated from playing with it.
post #9 of (permalink) Old 05-18-2004, 06:35 PM

those people need some serious therapy [img]images/graemlins/cussing.gif[/img]
post #10 of (permalink) Old 05-18-2004, 08:19 PM

That's being charitable !

I'd let em' walk a mile or two in someone else's shoes, like through a minefield ! See how they like it.

It's a democracy people. You don't like something, you vote it out you don't kill people you disagree with !

Sixlitre
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode