Off Roading Forums banner

What can i do

476 views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  broncofan14 
G
#1 ·
I am 14 and in high school and am in love with broncos, but, i dont have one yet, still gotta get my permit in october. I was wondering if a body lift did anything besides make clearance for tires in enhancing off-road performance. When i get a bronco i would like to do all i can to enhance mileage, make it perform good offroad, but not hender on road performance. I would probably only take it off road two or three times a week. Also if you know any websites where i could learn more about cars such as engines, suspensions and everything it would be appreciated.

See less See more
#4 ·
good to see you here. a bronco will make you broke though!
Try not to bring up all ikinds of old poss unless you havea big question pertaining to the subject.

as for offroading 2-3 times a week, good luck on that....
its gonna be hard to have a good job, stay in your school, and 4 wheel.....

Trust me, i know!
working odd long hours, getting up at 4AM to drive an hour plus to go to classes( 6 hours of automotive study, working towards master ASE cert), then drive and 1 1/2 to work, then trying to wrecnh on my rigs. it will get really tiring, i hardly have time to wheel my junk(maybe one weekend amonth), but i also spend 90% of my free time wrenching on both my wheeling rigs.
4-5 hours of sleep are all i get a night.

G
#5 ·
Oops, did i say 2-3 times a week, sorry i meant month.
Yeah for sure i know broncos are a lot of work but i love workin on things to make them better and stuff like that. I plan on doin what most people do, save up my money peice by peice until i have all the parts. Hey Burned keep goin on that degree. I hope to be a proffesional driver or a writer for truck trend or motor trend or something. Call me crazy but i love cars.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.